Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Halo 3 Release Who's In?

This is a discussion on Halo 3 Release Who's In? within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; add me SR CaptainCoins, I'm bout to start playing a lot of matchmaking to get the spartan officer achievement....
Page: 3

Banned

add me SR CaptainCoins, I'm bout to start playing a lot of matchmaking to get the spartan officer achievement.

Banned

add me SR CaptainCoins, I'm bout to start playing a lot of matchmaking to get the spartan officer achievement.[/b]
    you wont get that any time soon and not by yourself you got to win like 100 games only at gunnery sargent grade 2 to get promoted, get gunnery sargent grade 2 then play ranked

can you tell exactly spell your name?
    i dont have a router so i cant go on 360 same time to add, can you add BayouBeast then ill accept you, im just lazy to write everyone's name down and then add later, if you can add i need some good people..tired of geting shity people on my team..past 2 games i played before i got off not sure i had like 18+ kills 1 game i had over 20 and my team mate had like 2 :S and his friend had like 4 :S

Banned

yea, I hate getting shitty players. I've been playing a lot of lone wolves to get achievements so my teammates haven't been a problem, once I get the last 2 achievements for lone wolves I'm gonna start playing unranked games to get spartan officer. I added you btw, just waiting for you to accept.

ResTrikteD

I could own you so badly.... noob :P[/b]
    ay buttacup, add me on ya friends list. we can thrown down somtime. jus dont whine like a lil bitch when i fuck da shit outta yo face nigga

ResTrikteD

ay jesus, add me foo. im alwayz on da top when im playin wit foos highya rank den me. plus i aint no bitch bout fukn dat shit up.

ay jesus, add me foo. im alwayz on da top when im playin wit foos highya rank den me. plus i aint no bitch bout fukn dat shit up.[/b]
    PLEASE stop talking like that. And yea I will add you and we'll get a match setup :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123