Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Halo time!

This is a discussion on Halo time! within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; No, we was talking about level 50 in h2 lol. Me and Xero raped about 6 level 50's in swat ...
Page: 2

Banned

No, we was talking about level 50 in h2 lol.

Me and Xero raped about 6 level 50's in swat yesterday, you would think if they are 50 they would be some what decent? I guess they got there 50 in doubles and once they get a lead they hide for the rest of the game like almost every high level fagot does.

agendas

haha lol. A lot of people just don't give a shit anymore once they get lvl 50. As long as its not in the game mode that they have it in or they'd delvl.

lalala we owning in swat :P

btw vandy,i got modded in h2 for lvl 50 :P

btw guys....if your good with objectives,have a mic,know the map,and know how to call.....add my on live and we can play Team Objective (currently lvl 10)

lol vandy...i got lvl 15 in swat >_<....it takes me forever cause i have a high rank and u noob have a new acc so u get 2 lvls per game XD!

Banned

I tried deranking in swat yesterday, tried for like 30-45 mins, started at 31 ended up at 26-29. I would betray people and get kicked, i would also just leave the game, i lost like 50 xp or so ect. and by doing all this i still gained levels Lost a few but i just cant get lower then a 25..

example: leave 5 games and don&#39;t lose 1 level but gain 1 lvl. Thats what was happening all the time :S Xero i could try doing objective, add me on BayouBeast i play everything on that account unless i am to high level which in objective im like a 10 or so

agendas

I tried deranking in swat yesterday, tried for like 30-45 mins, started at 31 ended up at 26-29. I would betray people and get kicked, i would also just leave the game, i lost like 50 xp or so ect. and by doing all this i still gained levels Lost a few but i just cant get lower then a 25..

example: leave 5 games and don&#39;t lose 1 level but gain 1 lvl. Thats what was happening all the time :S Xero i could try doing objective, add me on BayouBeast i play everything on that account unless i am to high level which in objective im like a 10 or so [/b]
    Do you play COD5? I saw someone with gamertag vandy vs gator :P

Banned

no lol.

p.s. Xero i got a 40 in swat on bayouadrink LOL.

teehee hee, anyone that thinks they are good enough to beat the duo of me and my bro, man up

A Sweatshop KiD
    Potsniff

feel free to hit us up w/ a match

cRuX

Anyone play griffball very much? Me and a couple friends got REALLY high the other night and played griffball for like 4hours straight. Get the ball and be in the center of your half of the map..use 2 teamates to block upfield for you, and have the other teamate about 10yards behind you..run forward and jump..when you jump in the air, have your teamate behind you swing the hammer and it shoots you over the enemy ontop of the goal. It owns and is difficult to stop..especially if 2 of your teamates shoot you over..you fly like 3095740548mph and land on it if you line up correctly.

Banned

I was playing griftball alot. Got to a lutenit grade 2 and quit because i have none to play with

I was playing griftball alot. Got to a lutenit grade 2 and quit because i have none to play with [/b]

Maybe if you werent so mean to me!

Banned

Ill start playing halo again once I get my xbox fixed. 1v1??? anyone xD Guardian Snipe/BR

Elucid is my old GamerTag

Banned

You never talk with me Dixie... Elucid im game when ever you are.

Banned

You never talk with me Dixie... Elucid im game when ever you are.[/b]
    Just have to wait and get my xbox back.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

I was playing griftball alot. Got to a lutenit grade 2 and quit because i have none to play with [/b]
    ill play if u send me more of your nudey pictures lmao :P

h2, no way you got your lvl 50 legit, only way you got lvl 50 is if you/your party person cheated. lvl 35+ you would constantly get modders/people who would lag you out/get host advantage so i doubt the 50 is legit but you never know...........

Not saying you cheated but i would get modded 24/7 after lvl 30 in slayer.[/b]
    You can get a 50 legit. You just have to get a bridger on your team for host. After that if they have a modder, then kick him from the game.

My one month trial for live just got canceled lol, but this was my acc. http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default....?player=NTR+2cb

I&#39;ll be getting a new one soon so i&#39;ll post that later.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast