Buying An xBox 360

This is a discussion on Buying An xBox 360 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; I might be interested in buying an xBox 360 from somebody here if anyone is selling one. Requirements: - Must ...
Page: 1

I might be interested in buying an xBox 360 from somebody here if anyone is selling one.

Requirements:
    - Must be cheap, what can ya expect from a used xbox?
    - Must be a fully functional xbox without ever having a rrod before, if its refurbished then we will still discuss a price.
    - Since somebody could screw me by giving me a shitty console, I would like some time to use it myself before paying. If there are any problems with it then I will send it back to you and not buy it, I will cover the shipping costs and I will take good care of it while I use it by letting it cool down every few hours while at work.

- If you have AC4/ACFA or any games that I may be interested in (no FPS), then I will buy them also if you want to sell them.

Payment will be done by Paypal

You could try and check on a local auction site near your area? or go down to a store and try to do some dealing :P. Or find a used one from a store or pay the little extra and get a new one. However if you buy new ALWAYS ask if they can do it cheaper :P. Good luck.

kratos

how much are you willing to spend on that?

how much are you willing to spend on that?[/b]
    All depends on the xbox itself, but it will obviously be cheaper than being brand new. h34r:

side2side125

man don't take chance to much broke i think it's better to buy a new 1