merio kart wii

This is a discussion on merio kart wii within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; realesed yesterday in europe! whatcha think about this game?...
Page: 1

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

realesed yesterday in europe!
    whatcha think about this game?

Flam

Awesome. I've got a couple World Records already
    Can't wait til I can download the US version though.. Playing the PAL one doesn't show my country flag.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

i got the us version, and tbh i suck cus most races are kinda hard :/

ultimaliaz

Awesome game, I'm surprised Wii didn't fuck up the online option, it goes pretty smooth.

sexy Owa

yeah..online play is suprisingly quick and doesnt lag often much better then brawl turned out.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

that Classic for N64 was the best because the controls were basic. The Double Dash version for Gamecube was superb because of the dual playing actions and multiple new chars. I didn't exactly like this one 2 much...kinda hard to top off the one for gamecube i think.

Tap0ut

its fun if u have the wheel control =)

styx1590

this game is alot of fun, one of the best wii games

smogx

Only playable 4 me with at least 4 friendz like fifa or Pes

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    that Classic for N64 was the best because the controls were basic. The Double Dash version for Gamecube was superb because of the dual playing actions and multiple new chars. I didn't exactly like this one 2 much...kinda hard to top off the one for gamecube i think.
    wow jaspreet i completely agree with every single word of your post

i was surprised when i saw the game plus the wheel for just 35$ when all the other mario games were 60$ and now i see why. its very basic, like the n64 version and half of the tracks are just old tracks from previous mario kart games

not to mention theres only a few new items and theyre not that great (the squid that shoots ink on ur screen, the lightning cloud that shocks you if you dont bump into someone else, and the bullet thats like auto pilot)