Meta-Game Campaign

This is a discussion on Meta-Game Campaign within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; ..............
Page: 1

Last edited by DannyTheMan; 01-08-2013 at 11:26 PM.

Banned

It's normal campaign but you get points based on what you do, e.g. kill grunts, get headshots, complete objectives etc.

It's really not that hard to get the achievements, but do it solo, because in coop, the achievement is based on YOUR individual score, not the total.

My advice - do it on heroic with three/four skulls on, and solo.

ragiyr

Nah, its easiest to do it with 2 people. Normal difficulty. Turn on the skulls Iron, Catch, Fog, Famine, and Tough Luck. I did it this way with a friend, on normal difficulty it is easy as hell, and after each map we both had ~10-20k more than we needed. On the map The Ark you need like 50k, and I ended up with 105k. Also, the skulls I told you to turn on dont make the gameplay much harder at all.

Aba

yeah on the 2 levels (I think the ark and the covenant) you need 50k points for the meta game achievements but those are the 2 easiest levels to get those achievements on...I think the first mission is the hardest of them all tbh