Metal Gear Solid 4 on 360

This is a discussion on Metal Gear Solid 4 on 360 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Formely announced as a PlayStation 3 exclusive, Konami's Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots will now also be ...
Page: 1

Formely announced as a PlayStation 3 exclusive, Konami's Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots will now also be released on Xbox 360, with a cut-down Nintendo Wii version also a possibility, according to online reports.

The new game in the multi-million selling franchise will feature objective-based missions, while Xboxliveaddicts claims the Xbox 360 version will also include exclusive content and gameplay not offered in the PS3 edition.

Starring the infamous character Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, as with other titles in the series, is being created by renowned designer Hideo Kojima.

A Konami spokesman said of the PS3 edition: "The game is set after the events of MGS2 and players will reprise the role of top secret agent Solid Snake with appearances by characters throughout the MGS series. With the addition of online capability, MGS4 is a leading product and will signal the dawn of a new gaming era for the MGS series."

The firm also added: "MGS4 brings a totally new concept and situation, resulting in the toughest Metal Gear infiltration mission ever devised."

Industry insiders claim publisher Konami is also in talks with Nintendo to bring a cut-down MGS game to the Wii.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots will be released in 2008.

source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a58390/...r-xbox-360.html

Banned Senior Member

Not gonna happen, btw
    Wednesday, May 30 2007, 10:47 BST
    Your a year late with that article

lol Kojima wasn't satisfy with one blue ray and you want him to make his game on DVD

lol Kojima wasn't satisfy with one blue ray and you want him to make his game on DVD[/b]
    10 DVDS > blu ray

Dark_sith

lol yeah right it would be a pain to be switching disks every few minutes

[/b]
    :lol:

I will be getting the MGS4 PS3 system bundle, I hope I can get the gun metal one but ill be fine getting the regular one. Its about time I get the PS3...Ive been waiting for this game and was kinda waiting on the format wars to see what would win too.

guykap

Haha where did you get that pic? :P

that pic a PS3's fan made it to make fun of 360's fans who thought MGS4 will be on 360

[/b]
    LMFAO!

HaTe

[/b]
    haha wow i deffinately laughed