MGO Beta

This is a discussion on MGO Beta within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; It's available, if anybody got any extra 12 digit codes give me a PM My neighbor is downloading it now ...
Page: 1

Dark_sith

It&#39;s available, if anybody got any extra 12 digit codes give me a PM My neighbor is downloading it now :angry: <_<

If you want a code and don&#39;t want to pre-order you can register for it at

http://www.onlineregister.com/konami/mgops/

You can e-register with the same info

after pressing Submit, just go back refresh, then hit submit

It&#39;s all about luck some people have gotten in on their first some people have tried 200 times and have yet to get one
    ( I&#39;m the person who&#39;s tried 50 times and didn&#39;t get shit so I quit <_< )

Banned Senior Member

You need the code from pre-ordering MGS. If you create a Konami ID from that site, they started deleting them yesterday

You need the code from pre-ordering MGS. If you create a Konami ID from that site, they started deleting them yesterday

Dark_sith

LOL I just spent the 5$, after trying to get one off that site, I downloaded the beta and got the update, I just need a konami ID and I guess with the flood of everyone to create a account it broke