mgs?

This is a discussion on mgs? within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; will be released there any Metal gear solid titles on the xbox360? i love the series but my playstation 2 ...
Page: 1

will be released there any Metal gear solid titles on the xbox360?

i love the series but my playstation 2 died long time ago.

MGS: The twin snakes
    MGS 2 are the titles i played already and have at home. (cant play mgs2 <_<)

Banned Senior Member

I doubt it, Hideo keeps the MGS series a playstation exclusive. He&#39;s using the full power of the BluRay in MGS4, and I dont know if he&#39;s using dual layer or not for the game. If he is, the game will be 50gb, and the 360 can only use normal DVD&#39;s for games at about 7-8gb without as high quality compressing or visuals off the disc.

You never know tho, but I dont see it going to Microsoft

Shaggy2dope

Snake is gonna be on Super Smash Bro&#39;s brawl we might see a MGS title on the Wii?

FattySin

The Wii would most likely be the console a new MGS game will be released on... I doubt the X360 will get a title ( MGS2 on Xbox was kinda odd in my opinion )

Microsoft DID have some other MGS games, but they were on PC. ( MGS: Integral and MGS2 )

Shaggy2dope

i thought substance on Xbox was the best MGs2 version made better controls to me..

i thought substance on Xbox was the best MGs2 version made better controls to me..[/b]
    fun shit sux.

sons of liberty. done. prolly best mgs for ever, maybe even best game ever made.

but this kinda fucks me in the butthole right now. as totally fan of solid snake to not get another title on my box..

FattySin

sons of liberty. done. prolly best mgs for ever, maybe even best game ever made.[/b]
    Nu, first one on PS1 was better ._.

Nu, first one on PS1 was better ._.[/b]
    yeah MGS on PS1 rocks
    and it wont surprise me if they reduce MGS4 so it will fit Xbox like some other games and that what pissed me off, who care about Xbox we need good game not a game that can play on PS3 and Xbox =\

FattySin

When MGS4 comes out i&#39;ll just play it at a friends house and be happy. Since theres a huge chunk of the population with PC&#39;s, I think it would be nice if they came out with a PC version of every game, but that&#39;s just me :P

Nu, first one on PS1 was better ._.[/b]
    MGS on PS1 haha that was the best, one of my fav games :wub: