Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MGS4

This is a discussion on MGS4 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Any one received it yet? I got my copy just now and I'll start playing it as soon as I ...
Page: 1

Any one received it yet? I got my copy just now and I'll start playing it as soon as I go home from work
    guess that make me the first in ko4life

Banned Senior Member

I'd rather get mine on regular release

Ametista

HERE IN ITALY IT WILL BE AVIABALE FROM 12 OF THIS MONTH :angry:

all i can say is..... wow the best MGS after MGS1 , and Phantom i got it from local store, they started to sell it early and i got my copy today
    i'm still shocked at the environments the best environments i ever seen in any game

Banned Senior Member

I know stores are selling it early, i'm just picking mine up either after work on the 12th if I can, or friday morning when EB opens

Banned

they allowed . i thought theyd get into too some trouble if they sold it early, i tried getting GTAIV early and he was sayign they cant because theyd get into alot of shit with Rockstar or sony something like that

it's not allowed but they wanted to sell fast and the customers wanna play it fast xD
    but if Konami knew about them they will sue them for sure

I_JuST_OwNed_U

Played already at my friends house for like an hr, I liked it alot, very nice graphics and tons of things to do. Wish i could say more but didn't get all day to play it. Definately worth getting

The game is awesome, very long cutscenes make it like a movie but gameplay and graphics are nice. I like the storyline also that made it complete.

Metal Gear Online anyone?

Banned Senior Member

if I could ever get my Konami and Konami Game ID to work correctly I would... it wont take my id or password after I create it and activate it -_-

I absolutely hated the game, the game play was great and all but i thought it would be told in a much better way. I just felt it was worse than the other 3 parts... maybe even worse than 2. In my opinion MGS4 killed the game for me and MGS series was one of my favorite games of all time. I guess it just didn't end and go the way i hoped it would have gone.

Dark_sith

The game was alright, I was hoping for a longer game the cut scene's is what made it so damn long, I beat it in 1 day playing non-stop, then I started doing the fancy stuff, trying to get emblems and bla bla bla the Assasin's creed outfit is fun to run around in and also the Stealth item you buy from Drebin, I'm working to get the bandana soon... I don't know how Kojima is going to squeeze out 2 more game's out of the series everything seemed to be finished....the Big Boss emblem is fucking hard, if you can get that I fucking salute you

Favorite/Funny moments were

[spoiler]Rex vs Ray

CQC at the End then having the Snake Eater song cue in halfway and just me and Liquid wacking at each other

Meryl looks like a dude in a wedding Dress

Raiden grew some fucking ball's[/spoiler]

you laugh if i told you i'm still at the first boss xD
    i'm enjoying every second in this game and don't want to end it, so i'll take very very long time till i finish it cause i really don't want to finish it

Banned Senior Member

The game was alright, I was hoping for a longer game the cut scene's is what made it so damn long, I beat it in 1 day playing non-stop, then I started doing the fancy stuff, trying to get emblems and bla bla bla the Assasin's creed outfit is fun to run around in and also the Stealth item you buy from Drebin, I'm working to get the bandana soon... I don't know how Kojima is going to squeeze out 2 more game's out of the series everything seemed to be finished....the Big Boss emblem is fucking hard, if you can get that I fucking salute you

Favorite/Funny moments were

[spoiler]Rex vs Ray

CQC at the End then having the Snake Eater song cue in halfway and just me and Liquid wacking at each other

Meryl looks like a dude in a wedding Dress

Raiden grew some fucking ball's[/spoiler][/b]
    I beat it in one day pretty much as well, but I liked it. THeres alot of ways you can go around with playing the game, i'm just working on the Altiar suit, because I cant do less then 25 alerts with 50 cqc's and 50 knife kills. So just replaying the game till I have 2.5m credits to buy the stealth item on the final chapter. And ya, the Big Boss camo is a bitch to get. I Dont think Kojima will get 2 more games out, or even if there will be another.
    [spoiler] I loved the Rex vs Ray fight, I have a save there for whenever I want to do it again same as the Snake Vs Ocelot fight.

I love how at the very end they threw in a plot twist, but at least they answered it with Big Boss, damn you kojima[/spoiler]

Psy

I beat it in one day pretty much as well, but I liked it. THeres alot of ways you can go around with playing the game, i'm just working on the Altiar suit, because I cant do less then 25 alerts with 50 cqc's and 50 knife kills. So just replaying the game till I have 2.5m credits to buy the stealth item on the final chapter. And ya, the Big Boss camo is a bitch to get. I Dont think Kojima will get 2 more games out, or even if there will be another.
    [spoiler] I loved the Rex vs Ray fight, I have a save there for whenever I want to do it again same as the Snake Vs Ocelot fight.

I love how at the very end they threw in a plot twist, but at least they answered it with Big Boss, damn you kojima[/spoiler][/b]
    Apparently someone beat this game in under 3 hours on extreme boss mode and got that award. There's videos on youtube, it's wild.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast