Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Modern Warfare 3!!!!

This is a discussion on Modern Warfare 3!!!! within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Anyone pumped? I am.... I cant wait.. i love modern warfare 2 and they just keep getting better and better.. ...
Page: 1

Default Modern Warfare 3!!!!

Anyone pumped? I am.... I cant wait.. i love modern warfare 2 and they just keep getting better and better.. Thoughts on new things?

eldragon

it will be relased soon ?

didnt know that

that its gonna be awesome

eldragon

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jZ8kWaYi-Y&feature=fvwrel]Call of Duty: MODERN WARFARE 3 - MW3 official trailer analysis/breakdown - NEW guns! - YouTube[/ame]

You kidding me? Battlefield 3 is going to completely destroy and rape Call of Duty.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

I wonder if this COD is going to break records once again. Skipped Black ops, but getting MW3.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    You kidding me? Battlefield 3 is going to completely destroy and rape Call of Duty.
    Sure.. keep that positive thinking going

i cant wait till it comes out im kinda bored of black ops.. wondering if this will be better than bf3

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Call of Duty VS Battlefield Bad Company

Round 1:

Total Worldwide Sales (PS3 & 360):

Battlefield: Bad Company (2008) - 2.44 Million
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (2007) - 14 Million

Round 2:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (2010) - 5.1 Million
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2 (2009) - 21.4 Million

Round 3:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (2010) - 5.1 Million
    Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) - 22 Million

right completely destroy call of duty....

Hopefully I can still make my marathon+lightweight+commando class in MW3. There are rumors that commando is no longer a perk though xD.

im gettings it tuesday first thing. cant wait

hope my pc is up for the job though :P

i havent played yet but how is it?

Quote Originally Posted by KOteamGfX View Post
    i havent played yet but how is it?
    its the best CoD yet i believe. 16 maps on multiplayer to start out on. A few different online battle situations. Some new weapons. You now can lvl your weapon as well as ur rank and unlock different weapon proficiencies like Kick(recoil),impact(bullet damage), etc. Dont have to be 14th prestige now to get gold guns, you lvl the weapon to unlock it.

In the prestige shop you can now unlock a deal that lets you carry over a Created Class(weapons/perks) etc to the next prestige when you start all over which is something me and my brother have been asking for for a while now. Prestige shop also allows you to buy double xp for both you and the weapons for 2 hour in game periods. Its nice.

Like Modern Warfare 2, it has Spec Ops section that has a new twist. Very nice. Sorta like playing Zombies yet its you vs soldiers.

Campaign mode is also nice. The story picks up exactly where it left off on Modern Warfare 2. Captain Price saves you and they are rushing you into surgery, was pretty cool. Very fun.

With it being new, not alot of camping.... yet. Which is awesome for runner/gunners like myself.

Over all I love the game, well worth the wait, the maps are nice. It has the same old ModernWarfare feel unlike BlackOps.

Worth buying for sure. I havent bought the Elite online package on it , would be curious to hear others that have to find out how that affects the clan making/rankings now. It sounds fucking nice tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    its the best CoD yet i believe. 16 maps on multiplayer to start out on. A few different online battle situations. Some new weapons. You now can lvl your weapon as well as ur rank and unlock different weapon proficiencies like Kick(recoil),impact(bullet damage), etc. Dont have to be 14th prestige now to get gold guns, you lvl the weapon to unlock it.

In the prestige shop you can now unlock a deal that lets you carry over a Created Class(weapons/perks) etc to the next prestige when you start all over which is something me and my brother have been asking for for a while now. Prestige shop also allows you to buy double xp for both you and the weapons for 2 hour in game periods. Its nice.

Like Modern Warfare 2, it has Spec Ops section that has a new twist. Very nice. Sorta like playing Zombies yet its you vs soldiers.

Campaign mode is also nice. The story picks up exactly where it left off on Modern Warfare 2. Captain Price saves you and they are rushing you into surgery, was pretty cool. Very fun.

With it being new, not alot of camping.... yet. Which is awesome for runner/gunners like myself.

Over all I love the game, well worth the wait, the maps are nice. It has the same old ModernWarfare feel unlike BlackOps.

Worth buying for sure. I havent bought the Elite online package on it , would be curious to hear others that have to find out how that affects the clan making/rankings now. It sounds fucking nice tho.
    i cant wait hopefully i get a xbox soon my old 1 got a red ring i hope by the time i get it, it doesn't die down

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post

I was actually not very pleased with MW3, 1st day of game release it wasn't too bad and I had some fun, but on 2nd day more and more people had more unlocks such as Heart Beat Sensor. After everyone started unlocking that stupid attachment there has been way too many campers on the 360. I Haven't played MW3 since the 2nd day of the release(I currently hold a 2.1? K/D). I now play BF3 instead which I believe is more entertaining, and the maps are HUGEEEEEE, 8 MW3 maps make up 1 BF3 map. also you get to use jets and heli's

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

My views is

Specs Ops is real fun!

Campaign is alright kinda non stop action lol.

Multiplayer is completely different. You now get strike packages which add some sort of strategy to the game. Support strike package is awesome for players who suck. You can still get killstreaks ven if u die between them...

I personally find support package the most fun. Its gives me the freedom of dying but still gettin usefull kill streaks for my team.

Multiplayer fun as hell although i still think MW2 was the best of all xD.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    I was actually not very pleased with MW3, 1st day of game release it wasn't too bad and I had some fun, but on 2nd day more and more people had more unlocks such as Heart Beat Sensor. After everyone started unlocking that stupid attachment there has been way too many campers on the 360. I Haven't played MW3 since the 2nd day of the release(I currently hold a 2.1? K/D). I now play BF3 instead which I believe is more entertaining, and the maps are HUGEEEEEE, 8 MW3 maps make up 1 BF3 map. also you get to use jets and heli's
    my friends play the PC version of BF3 so I'd like to know if its still 8 vs 8 or w/e it was on BF2 bad company? I do like the style of BF, its more for team work.

nice KDR, im about 1.1 atm while sharing with my son as runner gunners.... my problem with MW3 atm is laggy servers in general. Out of 5 games for example, im getting some sorta lag on 3 of them with 2 of them generally lagging out and server closing the game back to main menu. I know this will change. Still playing it a few hours a night.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast