Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

This is a discussion on Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; <span style="font-family:Georgia"> My favorite is Superman and Captain Marvel, I always kick my brothers ass with them He likes Sub ...
Page: 1

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

<span style="font-family:Georgia">My favorite is Superman and Captain Marvel, I always kick my brothers ass with them

He likes Sub Zero and The Joker. He only chooses The Joker for his funny moves.
    </span>

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i bought this game and returned it the same day... the idea was aweseom but i feel they could of worked on the moves a little more.. everyone was limited in moves so the battle became real repetitive

i bought this game and returned it the same day... the idea was aweseom but i feel they could of worked on the moves a little more.. everyone was limited in moves so the battle became real repetitive[/b]
    woa what store lets you return opened disc games? :blink:

i bought this game and returned it the same day... the idea was aweseom but i feel they could of worked on the moves a little more.. everyone was limited in moves so the battle became real repetitive[/b]
    That&#39;s true I guess, but I think the fact that I play it every day with my little bro or my friends makes it more fun. Single player gets old quick tho, beat dark kahn like 5 times a day before I get bored :l

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

subzero is the shit! with his ice blocking move or w/e lol

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have the collectores edition of the game. I compleated the game once with Batman and it&#39;s collecting dust ever since. Never did like MK combos and special moves. Personally SF4 is a far supierour game and even better asI have the Mad Catz arcade fight stick

I have the collectores edition of the game. I compleated the game once with Batman and it&#39;s collecting dust ever since. Never did like MK combos and special moves. Personally SF4 is a far supierour game and even better asI have the Mad Catz arcade fight stick [/b]
    yeaa been playing sf4 alot, so far my favorite fighting game for 360

<span style="font-family:Georgia">Been meaning to get SF4, but I&#39;m broke
    </span>

Urahara

I have the collectores edition of the game. I compleated the game once with Batman and it&#39;s collecting dust ever since. Never did like MK combos and special moves. Personally SF4 is a far supierour game and even better asI have the Mad Catz arcade fight stick [/b]
    Game is no fun with out the special moves, lol...

Zilla

Wasted 50$ on that game gonna bring it to Game stop soon...

mini bb

I was disappointed that you can only unlock Shao khan and Dark sied

the flash rocks

capkekz

Title sounds awesome but the game isnt g00d

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

I got it for $30 AUD the other week, its not a great flighter like SF4 but its not ment to be, its a great game if you wanna play those hero's u never see anymore, that we used to watch on TV when we where all of a younger age

futureofhiphop

i never played this game... i never really payed any attention to it... is it really good? is it a must to play the game?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)