My thoughts on xbox and ps3.. interesting... read more

This is a discussion on My thoughts on xbox and ps3.. interesting... read more within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; So think about it.. You buy a xbox or ps3 and down the road have a problem with it and ...
Page: 1

Default My thoughts on xbox and ps3.. interesting... read more

So think about it.. You buy a xbox or ps3 and down the road have a problem with it and either have to get a new one or luckily the warranty is still in,... all the new games coming out are pretty intense graphic wise... I think microsoft and sony want you to buy new consoles... i think they intentionally have a internal timer where they are just going to take a shit so you have to send it in or buy a new one... weird huh? thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by SixthSense View Post
    So think about it.. You buy a xbox or ps3 and down the road have a problem with it and either have to get a new one or luckily the warranty is still in,... all the new games coming out are pretty intense graphic wise... I think microsoft and sony want you to buy new consoles... i think they intentionally have a internal timer where they are just going to take a shit so you have to send it in or buy a new one... weird huh? thoughts?
    owner of a ps3 and 2 360's

I believe in this too. I remember when my PS2 broken down exactly 1 year and 1 week after I bought it and guess what, the warranty was just 1 year lol.
    But then again in the new generation of the consoles (360 nd ps3) it's not like that. I mean yea xbox was VERY fucked up in the beginning due to RoD, they at least sent you a new box for free. Now they changed the power supply's on the xbox360 so they work with less power supply. I'm happy with my new console it works like a charm. And ps3? never had a problem with it (got the slim one)

Well you get to send it back for free for 360 so you really cant say they just want you to buy a new console it just wears out from you leaving it on to long =/

Still have original BENQ 360 perfect working condition...how many ps3 members will be able to say that about first gen in 3 more years.