need advice on a game

This is a discussion on need advice on a game within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; i got me a ps3 yesterday and it came with the motorstorm game, i still got some $$ but i ...
Page: 1

i got me a ps3 yesterday and it came with the motorstorm game, i still got some $$ but i dunno which game is worth to pay so much money for. i like action/adventure/sport/shooting games so if any1 know any good ass game that wud keep me entertain lemme know. thx

Dark_sith

Warhawk is probably the best game but only if you have good net, i have SKATE which is a really good game but the online is not as great still have fun playing it tho. if you want a sports game Madden 08 this year had its drawbacks but i still play it, NBA live 08 the demo was nice ill be getting that tomorrow but if i had to choose one it would have to be between Warhawk or Madden and if you get any of those games make sure you get it headset makes the game alot more fun when your shit talking to everyone :lol:

Banned Senior Member

Remind me to put internet back on my ps3 Sith so we can play WarHawk, it's been a few weeks since i've played it

this month a lot of good games will release Call Of Duty, Haze if you like shooter games
    Assassin's Creed, Uncharted.... all in november so if you like any of these games then save your money, and if you want good available shooter game then buy WarHawk , if you like rpg games then try to get Folklore i played the demo and it's looks cool game, if you like soccer's games they try Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 nice i always play winning eleven series, and if you like platform games you can try Ratchet & Clank Future also i played the demo and it's looks cool, and if you like action games you can try Heavenly Sword , the only problem in this game is... it's short game, only 4 or 5 hours but very good game, story and action and graphics all cool, hope that will help you to choose , also try to download demos to try it from PSN store before you buy it

this month a lot of good games will release Call Of Duty, Haze if you like shooter games
    Assassin's Creed, Uncharted.... all in november so if you like any of these games then save your money, and if you want good available shooter game then buy WarHawk , if you like rpg games then try to get Folklore i played the demo and it's looks cool game, if you like soccer's games they try Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 nice i always play winning eleven series, and if you like platform games you can try Ratchet & Clank Future also i played the demo and it's looks cool, and if you like action games you can try Heavenly Sword , the only problem in this game is... it's short game, only 4 or 5 hours but very good game, story and action and graphics all cool, hope that will help you to choose , also try to download demos to try it from PSN store before you buy it[/b]

aight thx, i love winning eleven series i got them all on ps2, assasin's creed looks cool and winning elven pro 2008, im gonna get them when they come out.
    thx

good i dont know which games i'm gonna buy this month, but if i'm gonna buy pro evo 2008 i'm gonna play against you :P

Banned

wait on haze id say or unreal tournament 3 online looks good . rumours of it having 100player cap maps , pro evolution soccer is a good football(soccer) game. better then fifa 2008 ( it just looks pretty)

but a game that will last u a long time . for length and worth the money . oblivion . the new version is out now with the expsansions of shivering isles and knights of the nine i think its called

Banned Senior Member

Oh, the GotY Edition has Shivering Isles? Now if only I can download the expansion off the PSN isntead of buying a newer version. Oblivion is a lengthy game. I have the demos od Ratchet and Clank and UNcharted, but I havn't played them yet so cant give you any input on those. Assasins creed is fun, but there is repetivness in it

I have the demos od Ratchet and Clank and UNcharted, but I havn't played them yet so cant give you any input on those.[/b]
    I'd say try Uncharted the demo, for a very long time i didn't play good platform game like this one, very decent game

Banned

Oh, the GotY Edition has Shivering Isles? Now if only I can download the expansion off the PSN isntead of buying a newer version. Oblivion is a lengthy game.[/b]

yep they have the shivering isles and the knights i think .. its wrogn if there expecting us to buy the GOTY version just for the expsansions on it .. ... xbox 360/pc both got to download the expansions at a fraction of the cost

if i buy the GOTY itll work otu at £100 just for that. bit of a joke

FOR any one whos playign assasins creed dont know if uve noticed. when u get into a fight with guards try using ur liek assasin dagger .. cool kills u do with the counter

just completed it . WORTH THE BUY and WHAT THE HELL story line threw me didnt expect it

Banned Senior Member

GotY edition here is only like $60 cdn, and ya I enjoy the counter kills more with the small sword then the large sword