need a pandora's battery

This is a discussion on need a pandora's battery within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; my psp is bricked and i cant get a hold of a pandora's battery over her e, so if any1 ...
Page: 1

Hennessy

my psp is bricked and i cant get a hold of a pandora's battery over her e, so if any1 can make one with there psp or if someone already has one , please tell me so maybe we can work out a deal were youll ship it out to me then il fix my psp then ship it back and i might pay a little after... like 10 or 20 bucks

ZumieZ

my psp is bricked and i cant get a hold of a pandora's battery over her e, so if any1 can make one with there psp or if someone already has one , please tell me so maybe we can work out a deal were youll ship it out to me then il fix my psp then ship it back and i might pay a little after... like 10 or 20 bucks[/b]
    My PSP is Custom on CF 3.90-2
    Its a SLIM&LIGHT

Maybe i cna find a way to fix yours without any shipping or anything

Tell me ur PSP stuff

FIRMWARE:
    FAT Or SLIM :
    WHAT FIRMWARE IT HAS WHEN YOU FIRST PURCHASED IT:

you dont need another PSP anymore justso u know
    I hard-Modded mine with opening teh abttery cuting the circuit HACK it and depandorise with some Pencil DUST I erased the dust like 3 times Nd my PSP is doing just fine

If u wanna fix it u gotta take risks nd buy another battery just in case u burn the original

OR BETTER!!!
    Buy a datel batterie tool
    Its a pandora batterie its red 3.6V i think its apandora battery u can buy it on ebay or gamejunkies site or whatver
    its not expensive and you cna keep it for u in case of problems

Hennessy

thanks for trying to help but , tomarow im going to my friends house after school to use his pandora's battery =].. ty anyways m8 :lol: