New COD vs GOW2

This is a discussion on New COD vs GOW2 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; So basically my room mate has a 360 and i play it quite a bit. So i was wondering what ...
Page: 1

sexyrexy

So basically my room mate has a 360 and i play it quite a bit. So i was wondering what new fps we should get, the new Call of Duty or Gears of War 2

So Call of Duty: World at War
    or

Gears of War 2

state your opinions please and i know they release 11/7 and 11/11

RoxaS

Gears of War 2.

Banned Senior Member

CoD 5 is being made by the same developers as CoD3... so unless they learned their lessons, that game is fail

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

CoD 5 is being made by the same developers as CoD3... so unless they learned their lessons, that game is fail[/b]

+1

also i been hearing loots of good shit from gow2..... seen some screenies and it looks sick

guykap

GoW isn't a fps, I'm pretty sure its a third-person shooter..
    I have to say I didn't enjoy CoD 3 at all, I didn't even finish the game.. But I looked on whats coming on the new COD and the idea seems pretty nice..

gow 2 TRUST ME

justinn

lol @ the idiot above.
    cod world at war trailer is out why dont u take a look. its like cod4 except WW2 and better.

lol @ the idiot above.
    cod world at war trailer is out why dont u take a look. its like cod4 except WW2 and better.[/b]
    Yea, But look at how many other WW2 games are out, They were better off keeping it modern warfare, Fuck WW2 - They already made nearly 50000 games on the subject, Go Modern or go Future - Would be cool to see a future COD game.