New CPU soon

This is a discussion on New CPU soon within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; What should i buy for make my game the best? at least i know for play rogue in ko i ...
Page: 1

oO Jc Oo

Thumbs up

What should i buy for make my game the best? at least i know for play rogue in ko i need a good pc so the minor will run like u wish(faster and powerful)

Bring me ideas so i can ask here in my country about prices and all, just teh CPU, the monitor will help too in the graphics too if i frap or something? what about keyboard, and mouse? need gg help here in my post, i need to make me a gg xmas present this year xD

ty all

ChowBoy

Get the NEW AMD Quad Core Processor if you want the fastest it like $500+ but you got to have a certain motherboard witch is like $300-400. But I got a AMD Athlon 4600+ Dual Core Processor with Dual Nvidia GeForce 7900 GS SLI Techolgy with 2gb of DDR2. Loads knights fast and never have no lag unless form the servers. It helps to have GOOD internet to for no lag.

oO Jc Oo

ty bro that will help

ChowBoy

ty bro that will help [/b]
    NP....so what are you thinking of getting and What is your computer now?

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Yea his system is similar to mine.. I have the x2 5600 7900 gs card raptor hd with 2 gigs of ram and it runs everything so far really well.. Not the best but it works... I haven't heard anything great about the phenoms yet, but they are relatively cheap and they are quads

ozbelcifer

AMD X2 min 5000+, mainboard Asus platinum, Card video 8600GT, 1Gb Mb, 160 DD. Case Master (350 real certificaded), 21x dvd. all $ 500 in Perú

Pff...

Just get the following

Intel E8400
    Abit P35 Mobo
    8800GT 512 or GTS 512
    2 or 4 GB DDR 1066 for a good OC
    500 GB 32MB Cache 7200k RPM HD (Dont bother with a Raptor ... expensive, small and overall perform on par with what i gave you)

E8400 will destroy any AMD Phenom Quad, unless the program really benefits from Quad cores... which most games dont ... they r known to be good for OC (usually 3.5-4 Ghz)

Speed

AMD X2 min 5000+, mainboard Asus platinum, Card video 8600GT, 1Gb Mb, 160 DD. Case Master (350 real certificaded), 21x dvd. all $ 500 in Perú[/b]
    160 dagger def :lol: :P

CuriositY

Yea so the E8400 I got it right now and its working really good

With Asus Maximus Formula MotherBoard We needed to do an Update of the BIOS and it was done we were able to do put it in the same computer.

And Maybe the QX9450 is a really nice one also but I don't know it cost more than 800 $.

get Nividia Gforce 8800 GT (or 9600 GT) i think 8800 better then 9600 my opinion
    and for ram take vram its better then ddr or sdram or ddr2..

gascan

I think ko is not so compatible with Nvidia 8600 GT 512... if i play the game for too long the image starts flickering too much

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Mainboard ASUS P5N-E SLI
    Intel Core Duo 2.2 GHz
    2GB RAM DDR2 800
    GeForce 8500 512MB
    250GB HDD
    G11 Logitech Keyboard gaming
    G5 Logitech Keyboard gaming
    X-230 Logitech speakers
    Any random padmouse ;D

Daisychain

I think ko is not so compatible with Nvidia 8600 GT 512... if i play the game for too long the image starts flickering too much [/b]
    I have an Nvidia 8600GT 512 and I can play for long amounts and have no flickering, do you have the latest drivers installed?

Banned

Just get an ALX.