NHL10 and NFS: SHIFT

This is a discussion on NHL10 and NFS: SHIFT within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; I rly love nhl10 its much more realistic, u can pass correctly now and well everything is smoother and i ...
Page: 1

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

Default NHL10 and NFS: SHIFT

I rly love nhl10 its much more realistic, u can pass correctly now and well everything is smoother and i like it alot more than 09.

About nfs shift, all i got to say is that after nfsu and nfsu2 all never nfs versions suck. U cant rly compare shift to Grid or colin mcrae dirt2 or FM2, 3 well i dont like nfs shift, only thing i like about it are the graphics which also coud be better

yea, i dont like NFS: shift either, besides their good graphics. NFSU 1 and 2 will always be the best NFS. Not sure why they dont make a NFSU3.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

+1 and amen to that

glennwindsor

Shift was to short of a game and easy to beat. needed more custom work in cars and not driving tracks the whole time. underground most def the best series yet by need for speed!

Saunis

Quote Originally Posted by guitarpro767 View Post
    yea, i dont like NFS: shift either, besides their good graphics. NFSU 1 and 2 will always be the best NFS. Not sure why they dont make a NFSU3.
    1. Need for Speed: Porsche (aga Porsche Unleashed)
    2. Need for Speed: Road Challenge (aga NFS: High Stakes)
    3. Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit

Those games gave me most fun.
    I dont appreciate much these new NFS games... They are too mass produced.