Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Nooooo my 360 died

This is a discussion on Nooooo my 360 died within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Definatly worth getting, has a lot of good games and im pretty sure they fixed the over heating problem with ...
Page: 2

DarK

Definatly worth getting, has a lot of good games and im pretty sure they fixed the over heating problem with a new heat sync (or anotherone)

Anyway as long as you keep it well ventilated you should be good

I just got the RRoD today but my xbox360 is still alive. I got the RRoD 2 times so far, all I did was turn off/unplug the power of the xbox 360 right when I see it happen...Let it cool down and play again idk but I have my xbox 360 for like almost 2 years now.

OMFG KOKO! Dude you get your new 1 yet? I just got mine last night xD Add me > GsNp nd dude where u been

EvieQueen

i had a hardware failure the other day with 1 red light and i have to send my fckn hard drive to microsoft <_< <_< 5 days they send me the box or wutever, then i send it with ups... maybe they get it in 5 days, then i get it back 2-4 weeks later...its very gay!!! :P

bleh it died the other day my 360 gave me the 3 rings of light the red ones

had the 360 for 10 months and it just decided to crap out on me hope microsoft fixes it instead of sending it back un repaired

anybody had one that broke? did microsoft repair it for you?[/b]
    if they send it back unrepaired just go buy one with cash at walmart or something like that get same looking one as ur own xbox take home the new xbox take it out carefully put urs back go to return just say it doesn&#39;t work and most important thing to remember is to sign a fake name not something like homer simpson but something like joey ricardo something random worked like 5 times for myself and ppl i know

if they send it back unrepaired just go buy one with cash at walmart or something like that get same looking one as ur own xbox take home the new xbox take it out carefully put urs back go to return just say it doesn&#39;t work and most important thing to remember is to sign a fake name not something like homer simpson but something like joey ricardo something random worked like 5 times for myself and ppl i know[/b]
    lol

DarkForceTM

if they send it back unrepaired just go buy one with cash at walmart or something like that get same looking one as ur own xbox take home the new xbox take it out carefully put urs back go to return just say it doesn&#39;t work and most important thing to remember is to sign a fake name not something like homer simpson but something like joey ricardo something random worked like 5 times for myself and ppl i know[/b]
    Dat&#39;s a good idea, u think ppl will still fall for that?

SpiriT_HunteR

Ya they do

sry for u dude

5 min ago

nono my baby noo

KokoGG

5 min ago

nono my baby noo[/b]

sucks man how long have you had it and is your warranty up?

sucks man how long have you had it and is your warranty up?[/b]
    no warranty
    had to change something in system to play on not-original games..
    games for xbox are too expensive for 14-year-old kid

thats stupid, i was playing guitar hero, when it suddendly stopped crashed and its completly kaput.

looks like i am gonna be emo now

KokoGG

so your xbox is modded? well yea you cant get it fixed then by microsoft but theres a fix that works sometimes just look on youtube for xbox towel trick if you wanna try it

so your xbox is modded? well yea you cant get it fixed then by microsoft but theres a fix that works sometimes just look on youtube for xbox towel trick if you wanna try it[/b]
    i think i wont try it :/
    im afraid of burning my home cus of a fking x box :P
    but dam my friend had same, and its rly expensive to fix it

KokoGG

yea mine was under warranty still so i got lucky

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast