Oblivion

This is a discussion on Oblivion within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; im thinking to buy Oblivion for my ps3 anyone plaied it ?? pls lemme know if i ll use my ...
Page: 1

Ametista

im thinking to buy Oblivion for my ps3
    anyone plaied it ?? pls lemme know if i ll use my money in a good way buing it

ty in advance

Banned

im thinking to buy Oblivion for my ps3
    anyone plaied it ?? pls lemme know if i ll use my money in a good way buing it

ty in advance[/b]

YES get this game HUGEEEEEEE free roam/missions and quests awesome story , it was awarded game of the year and if u buy the standard oblivion you can now download the shivering isles patch ( usa have it but im waiting for it too coem to U.K dont wanna try download it on my usa account )

its a MUST buy my opinion

Ametista

bought it and i have to say that this game is rlly too much cool , i reccomend it for everyone

Banned

bought it and i have to say that this game is rlly too much cool , i reccomend it for everyone[/b]
    if you got the game of the the year version i think it comes with shivering isles expsansion if not i know that usa psn has shivering isles in the store, im waiting for it too hit U.K psn , im still yet to finish it level 18 elf :P

Ametista

if you got the game of the the year version i think it comes with shivering isles expsansion if not i know that usa psn has shivering isles in the store, im waiting for it too hit U.K psn , im still yet to finish it level 18 elf :P[/b]
    yea i have game of the year ediction , and i am a drumns ( if this is the correct name ) only lvl 7

Banned

yea i have game of the year ediction , and i am a drumns ( if this is the correct name ) only lvl 7 [/b]
    few hints do thieves guild 1st

and also if u want MASTER sneak theres a trick

say your in a corridor and the monster/enemy is walking up and down theyll be aspot where they stop just before the door way or some barrels for instents get behind there so they dont see u and jsut sneak walk against the wall ( so ur walking into the wall ) put something in your controller i used blu tak so it continues walking with out u been there or an elastic band go back ever 10 mins too confirm upgarde with in 30 - 45 misn ull be master easy/quicker way helps alot when robbing houses and sneaking up on people ^^

add me too psn seantheshark

Ametista

few hints do thieves guild 1st

and also if u want MASTER sneak theres a trick

say your in a corridor and the monster/enemy is walking up and down theyll be aspot where they stop just before the door way or some barrels for instents get behind there so they dont see u and jsut sneak walk against the wall ( so ur walking into the wall ) put something in your controller i used blu tak so it continues walking with out u been there or an elastic band go back ever 10 mins too confirm upgarde with in 30 - 45 misn ull be master easy/quicker way helps alot when robbing houses and sneaking up on people ^^

add me too psn seantheshark[/b]
    great , i ll try it later .
    i have a question : u know what is the hisghest lvl that u can get with ur character ??

Banned

great , i ll try it later .
    i have a question : u know what is the hisghest lvl that u can get with ur character ??[/b]
    im guessing 50 , but im not sure i know people habe level 39 chars and 42 , playstion3 offical forum will know

guykap

Heard some stuff about it, I think I'm gonna get it aswell. go to www.gametrailers.com they had a great review.

Ametista

got yesterday lvl 17

i need an info , i need to know how can i improve my ammount of magicka , any tips sean ??

Banned

got yesterday lvl 17

i need an info , i need to know how can i improve my ammount of magicka , any tips sean ??[/b]
    sorry bout the delay fat festo banned me -.p, no idea about increasing magika

Ametista

lvl 27 now and i can summon some great monster to help me but FUCKKKKKK i m vampire atm and this is so boring cause every 3 days i have to nourish for some people or i can t endure lighting sun ....... SO BORING !! wish to all people that play oblivion never will happen this

Banned Senior Member

Then you should have gotten cured before the sickness wen too far

Banned

yeh you should get cured in the forest some women has a cure . the ingredients are a bitch to get ,

nice aspect they added too the game tho living as a vampire. your major strong asa vamp
    did you do the wuest where you kill that vamp captain something and hes got those boots that make you jumo high . i got too keep mine ;-) they didnt break when i fell :P mwahahaha

LinkBacks (?)