Overlord

This is a discussion on Overlord within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Anybody else playing this game? It fucking rules. You control an army of minions and instead of chosing between making ...
Page: 1

JMann

Anybody else playing this game? It fucking rules. You control an army of minions and instead of chosing between making good and evil choices, you choose how evil you want to be. The environment is relatively big, nothing like Oblivion of course, but the levels are very fun. You have to run around a lot between places to accomplish quests from previous levels which are left hanging until you get further into the game. I spent a lot of time in that fucking forest trying to find the blue minion hive and after 3 hours I gave up on it and went somewhere else to find it there. After you get the concept of how the game was put together it gets a lot easier. You also control and build your evil tower where you have bitches cleaning up after you, you can upgrade or forge new armor and weapons, etc. There is also a split screen mode where you can play with a buddy in 3 different game types but I havent tried that yet. This game is definately worth a rent or buy.

Banned

yeh i played the demo was goo d. previously tried t on the xbox , looos liekthey decided to bring it too the ps3, i found it funny as hell