Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PS3 Price Drop

This is a discussion on PS3 Price Drop within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; http://konsol-chips.dk/product.asp?product=771&lang=dk that costs like 1000 usd, is that alot for that package?[/b] yes thats very overpriced for that, but Phantom's ...
Page: 3

Dark_sith

http://konsol-chips.dk/product.asp?product=771&lang=dk

that costs like 1000 usd, is that alot for that package?[/b]
    yes thats very overpriced for that, but Phantom's right Europe prices are higher then North American prices :mellow: in the states that would be around 700 - 750$

Banned

i know that theyve dropped to 279.99 now with one game and a pad which aint as bad as 429.99 which is what i paid for it( im happy tho)

prediciting agency will be a flop MMO . and then they bring out something to with GUILD WARS seen as the creators have signed a contract with PS3 in reply to xbox stealing Final Fantasy Creator

another STAY away from game - LAIR ( awful the handling not as smooth as they say)

btw . i have a wirless router... if i put that into my modem ( or change it instead of the DSL ) will my PS3 pick up the signal / only got the one box as most house holds do . and it doesnt reach acrosss the room . help any one . I MISS online play

Banned Senior Member

If you have a ps3 which can handle WiFi, then yes. Right now my Ps3 uses my neighbours wireless internet ( they never secured it ) since I cant use my router atm. Hell I'm using their internet as well for regular use right now because we moved where the computer is and My cables aren't long enough to reach the PC

Banned

i was doing that . but i think they sussed out i was using . it i had 3 people with out secured access. 2 gone hiden and the only one is secured and has like 20% signal strenght. zzzz gonna have to sort out a route

Motorstorm for 599[/b]
    what that motorstorm??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123