PS3 Socom Confrantation

This is a discussion on PS3 Socom Confrantation within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Whos getting it? whats will your name be? and are you looking for a clan that does gamebattles?...
Page: 1

Top_Gun

Whos getting it? whats will your name be? and are you looking for a clan that does gamebattles?

Dark_sith

i'll be getting it ill probably use one of my old names

>< >< ><
    Bowzhur
    DaRK_KaOS

hopefully i can find my old socom 2 clan if i can&#39;t i&#39;ll be looking for one

might play in same servers as before Central 7 or US West1

Top_Gun

ok man ill be sure to add you to FL. you know you can customize yout own clan uniforms? that craps gonna be awsome.

Banned Senior Member

When is it coming out? I&#39;ll be getting it, nothing like the old S2 days... If I could find some members of my old clan ( ARC - Another Random Clan ) it would kick ass, but I doubt that&#39;ll happen I might just try to play with Sith Also which one is Confrontation? The only not made by Zipper ( more like a HD version of S2 ) or the one thats beign done by zipper?

Edit: Nvm, didn&#39;t see you said Jan of 08...

And my name will be Phantomlink, since the names used online are your PSN names

Top_Gun

This one is gonna be made by zipper because they are working on a actual socom 4 socom confrontation is just to keep customers happy for awhile i guess.

Banned Senior Member

ya, Confrontation is made by Slant Six Games ( or something along those lines ) making the amount of players per map smaller then S3, and removing the viechles which I heard were pretty shiity for socom. Not sure what features are going to be in Socom4, but if Zipper makes it like Socom3, then Confrontation will be a more played game

Top_Gun

yea, i sorta like the cars tho. the maps are bigger on 3/CA so you need cars to get around. But whats you name gonna be man?

Banned Senior Member

I never played S3 ( KO made me quit S2 ) but I heard alot of bad things about it so as long as the game is like S2 i&#39;ll be happy.

My name will be Phantomlink, since thats my Ps3 account name, and your PSN name ( online ) is the same as your PS3 account name

Dark_sith

when socom 3 was going to be first released everyone was hyped about vehicles and bla bla bla and when everyone started to play it was actually shit. the only thing good in socom 3 is the weapon customization and how they put the more shit you added on to your gun you would actually slow down more. hopefully they keep the weapon custimmization form socom3 and the weight of your equipment and merge it with socom 2 maps maybe add some new maps some big ones is ok i wouldn&#39;t mind vehicles and shit but you have to add the classic maps everyone enjoyed in Socom 2

Top_Gun

when socom 3 was going to be first released everyone was hyped about vehicles and bla bla bla and when everyone started to play it was actually ####. the only thing good in socom 3 is the weapon customization and how they put the more #### you added on to your gun you would actually slow down more. hopefully they keep the weapon custimmization form socom3 and the weight of your equipment and merge it with socom 2 maps maybe add some new maps some big ones is ok i wouldn&#39;t mind vehicles and #### but you have to add the classic maps everyone enjoyed in Socom 2[/b]
    +1 on the last part and ill add you to FL phantom