Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ps3 vs 360

This is a discussion on Ps3 vs 360 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; This is a discussion and not a flame war. Keep this in mind. Most people say the PS3 is superior ...
Page: 1

Quakes

Default Ps3 vs 360

This is a discussion and not a flame war. Keep this in mind.

Most people say the PS3 is superior because of the hardware, however there language for creating video games is much harder. It is much easier creating a game for 360.

For this reason, most game ARE created on t he 360 and then ported onto the PS3. This is the main reason why games process and work better on the 360 then ps3 and the graphics are not better but equal. Sometimes but rarely, some titles have better graphics on the ps3, however it processes better on the 360.

Not to mention the 360 live is much better then that of the ps3, however there is a price for better quality. I am not saying this because PSN has been down (thank god to the hackers for that )

ps3 is way better and about the live thing i think the ps3 last longer i mean i heard they xbox gets f-ck up when u get that red circle or something anyways ps3 graphics are better imo and is easier to use kk? bb thx XD buy ps3 now and lets play black ops =D

I have both of these systems, and they both have their ups and downs tbh.

Imo, the ps3 has a better controller, better graphics and a better system. But the online is worse than the 360. 360, ya gotta p2p which is a down but I have more fun online. Also the PS3 seems to heat up faster and be hotter, but well ventilated, it's not a prob.
    I don't get all technicall as to the coding language and what not, so I cant really say on that

As for getting f***ed up with the Red Ring, that's not too common, but stuff happens to the PS3 too. My first PS3 broke because the laser in the disk reader stopped working

for a better online experience i would choose 360 hands down ps3 is great but heavy gaming wise i wouldnt suggest it. from what i noticed the more i play games consistently on my ps3 the more the actual game glitches (after awhile) now i do have the older ps3 so idk if that makes a difference. basically 360 for games preferably xbox live games i love rpgs on the 360 but i think ps3 looks better. ps3 for when i play games without being on psn and of course for browsing and all that good stuff

tarek23

ps3 is the best in my eyes

i would say for online xbox but gameplay is ps3 hands down

tna

i got those 2 systems in my house, but i rarely play 360... play3 ftw, much more fun, enjoyable

60% of all CoD players can't be wrong, 360.

PS3 is nice if you wanna play MGS but fuck off if you play anything else then that and fifa on it.

a quick number on sales breakdown on first day of black ops:

60% xbox 360
    36% ps 3
    4% wii, ds and PC

game over brah

btw:
    Best controller is 360 controller.

edit: if you can't pay like 60 bucks per year for online service, don't bother gaming and have a cheaper hobby.. go wank or something.

Default hi

i would say for online but gameplay is hands down

Default Ps3

Ps 3 is way better u dont need to pay each month for internet

Honestly, 360. My roommate has one so it's free to use.
    What other reason could you ask for?

Honestly I have been a playstation kid my whole life and once xbox live came out I enjoyed xbox so much better the live system is what makes the console and Microsoft did the best job anyone could do

Pistolpete

from my experience, i personally think the PS3 is better in gaming by yourself, but i think the Xbox, is better for multiplayer. So i would have to go with the Xbox.

i'm debating right now which system i should get PS3 or XBox360

i wouldn't buy ps3 unless you are a big fan boi of the mgs and gran turismo series.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-08-2023, 06:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    06-04-2022, 02:38 PM
  3. Hits: 6
    05-11-2022, 04:58 AM