Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ps3 vs 360

This is a discussion on Ps3 vs 360 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Still waiting for either of them to make the first decent mmorpg for console...
Page: 2

Still waiting for either of them to make the first decent mmorpg for console

skrff

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    60% of all CoD players can't be wrong, 360.

PS3 is nice if you wanna play MGS but fuck off if you play anything else then that and fifa on it.

a quick number on sales breakdown on first day of black ops:

60% xbox 360
    36% ps 3
    4% wii, ds and PC

game over brah

btw:
    Best controller is 360 controller.

edit: if you can't pay like 60 bucks per year for online service, don't bother gaming and have a cheaper hobby.. go wank or something.
    finally someone in this topic who makes sense, the online superior, the two consoles uses basicly the same cpu, the ps3 has a slightly better gpu but ps3 is also opencode so it doesnt matter, microsoft is PC, microsoft is xbox, which equals directX etc. so basicly xbox 360 gets most of the titles to is fullest, like someone said, they make the game for xbox 360 + pc, and port to ps3 sometimes which leaves the texture work n shit to crap, most gaming sites who reviewed the graphics on big titles like skyrim,bf3 recently in what consoles/pc wins in graphics, it always comes down to PC > xbox 360 > ps3. so yeah, if ur dumb and says xbox 360 costs like 50$ for 12 months online , thats not a valid reason to not buy the xbox 360, since the ps3 is more expensive than the xbox 360, and the xbox 360 controller > same old fucking controller since ps1.

buy a slim xbox 360 version, put in a place where it wont overheat and get RROD, and u will have no issues with it. but if ur like all the other kids and buys it, and puts it next to your tv in a corner, enjoy to spend 80$ within the first month to send it to microsoft for fix.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skrff View Post
    finally someone in this topic who makes sense, the online superior, the two consoles uses basicly the same cpu, the ps3 has a slightly better gpu but ps3 is also opencode so it doesnt matter, microsoft is PC, microsoft is xbox, which equals directX etc. so basicly xbox 360 gets most of the titles to is fullest, like someone said, they make the game for xbox 360 + pc, and port to ps3 sometimes which leaves the texture work n shit to crap, most gaming sites who reviewed the graphics on big titles like skyrim,bf3 recently in what consoles/pc wins in graphics, it always comes down to PC > xbox 360 > ps3. so yeah, if ur dumb and says xbox 360 costs like 50$ for 12 months online , thats not a valid reason to not buy the xbox 360, since the ps3 is more expensive than the xbox 360, and the xbox 360 controller > same old fucking controller since ps1.

buy a slim xbox 360 version, put in a place where it wont overheat and get RROD, and u will have no issues with it. but if ur like all the other kids and buys it, and puts it next to your tv in a corner, enjoy to spend 80$ within the first month to send it to microsoft for fix.
    Here is xbox 360 console alone brand new

Amazon.com: Xbox 360 4GB Console: Video Games

Here is ps3 alone brand new

Amazon.com: PlayStation 3 160GB System: Video Games

Price difference?

249-199= 50 usd. But since you need to buy the xbox live account for the 360 u dish out another 50 dollars.

So right off the bat

Ps3 vs Xbox price = the same. (to play online of course)

Now streaming?

On my ps3 I have both netflix and huluplus. I dont need to buy playstation plus in order to watch it i can just stream it (of course i need to have netflix/hulu account)

Does xbox offer these two streaming apps without buying xbox live?

Personal experience Ps3> Xbox360 on reliabilty My ps3 running 4 years strong with out a hiccup I also changed the hardrive to a 500 gig harddrive in less than 10 minutes.

Online? I like games but i dont make a job out of it. As long as i can get online and shoot some people im happy.

So personal opinon Free>Paid

The controller? Ive used ps contrller since ps1. The xbox controller althouh is nice it just gives me n64 nightmares.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Also xboxlive community mostly little kids.

So id rather play on my free on line with somewhat older community.

i dont know .. in my country all the people play just ps3 :P

did the ever fix the proccesser problems in the 360?
    still i prefer ps3

No one can beat asian technology haha

i prefer PS3.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    60% of all CoD players can't be wrong, 360.

PS3 is nice if you wanna play MGS but fuck off if you play anything else then that and fifa on it.

a quick number on sales breakdown on first day of black ops:

60% xbox 360
    36% ps 3
    4% wii, ds and PC

game over brah

btw:
    Best controller is 360 controller.

edit: if you can't pay like 60 bucks per year for online service, don't bother gaming and have a cheaper hobby.. go wank or something.
    The majority of xbl players seems to be like 16-, though.
    Honestly can't tell why you would say that gaming on xbox360 is better than on ps3 especially when it comes to cod, literally every cod is like the cod before + additional bullcrap lol

I have both and play both online. Gameplay wise I can't really tell a difference. Graphic appears to be a bit better on ps3, atleast when I tested Final Fantasy 13-2.
    Rest is pretty much all the same , atleast I don't notice any big differences..

Banned for scamming.

Ps3 only because there is less kid on ps3 than xb360..
    But both consoles is nice now a day.
    Kinect on 360 good for kids.
    Playstation Move for H*M*

So whatever ! PS3 win

in my country majority of people play ps3 but i like xbox 360 idk why but i love microsoft <3

i play ps3 when im visiting family as my lil nephews have them.but i really cant stand them the user interface on them is awful compared to xbox,yea ps3 has better tech in it but not enough to care in most games quality already these days,and playstation move sadly does not even scratch the surface of the kinects abilitys

Banned Regular Member

+++ for ps3 i think the ps3 and xbox360 players will always prefer their console,i thing its finally a personnal choice

enjoy games all and when COD3 players will be mixt(ps3 and 360??!!) maybe in 2020

see you ingame

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CH4RL3S View Post
    Ps3 only because there is less kid on ps3 than xb360..
    But both consoles is nice now a day.
    Kinect on 360 good for kids.
    Playstation Move for H*M*

So whatever ! PS3 win
    Imo Move is utter bullshit lol
    The only thing that's really fun with Move is if you play shooting games but there are barely any..

Also a thing that just came to my mind is that the online store and the menu on xbox360 is MUCH better.

i have a play station 3 so i like it more

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-08-2023, 06:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    06-04-2022, 02:38 PM
  3. Hits: 6
    05-11-2022, 04:58 AM