Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox

76 33.48%
  • Ps3

151 66.52%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Ps3 vs Xbox

This is a discussion on Ps3 vs Xbox within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; what game is going to be MMO ? I know FF 13 won't be MMO I highly doubt it, but ...
Page: 10

Banned

what game is going to be MMO ? I know FF 13 won't be MMO I highly doubt it, but I could be wrong....[/b]
    resources tell me strong ones that FF13 is going to be MMO , ill have more details nearer the time as i said eclipse entertainment near me import stuff, they have lots of imported DUAL SHOCK 3s for the past 2 months.

and i hear warhammer STRONG rumours but yet to be confirmed coming to ps3 also

just rented need for speed pro street HUGE improvment on its perviouse sellers

Banned

resources tell me strong ones that FF13 is going to be MMO , ill have more details nearer the time as i said eclipse entertainment near me import stuff, they have lots of imported DUAL SHOCK 3s for the past 2 months.

and i hear warhammer STRONG rumours but yet to be confirmed coming to ps3 also

just rented need for speed pro street HUGE improvment on its perviouse sellers[/b]

LOL Square inc so unpredictable . theyve scarpt FF13 and starting from scratch for a ONLINE MMO based only game

Banned Senior Member

You know your "sources" are shit right? Square puts too much money into a game for over 2 years to just scrap it, they gave out more info at GDC last month regarding the FF13 games

abc123sk7

Play Station 3 RULEZ.

DragonSan

im a playstation for life i dont own a xbox or will i ever nope just playstation for me

ps3 better quality

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910