Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox

76 33.48%
  • Ps3

151 66.52%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Ps3 vs Xbox

This is a discussion on Ps3 vs Xbox within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; I dont have either cuz I dont have time for console gaming but what happens when PS3 can be cracked? ...
Page: 3

TunaFishyMe

I dont have either cuz I dont have time for console gaming but what happens when PS3 can be cracked? A bluray CD can hold like 30 some gigs? IM NOT GOING TO WAIT A MONTH BEFORE I CAN DOWNLOAD A GAME!!!!!!!!!!

but id probably buy PS3 anyways cuz sony is the best.
    Xbox = white people
    PS = Super Elite Asians

Cocaine

Stfu Private. Sony has been dominating console sales for years.\

PS. Thats from 2005, think about it now.

thats bs and everybody knows sony has fallen off the online play at sony is garbage compared to xbox and i highly doubt thats acurate about xbox sales altho i know it bombed overseas cuz japs n shit couldn't fit the controlers in the house but watever that sheet can't be accurate

heh i looked around ur chart forgets to mention the ps2 being out a year before xbox came either way xbox at the time didn't have many games but it had the best ever HALO

and atm xbox 360 being out before ps3 looks like its beating ps3 in sales but im to lazy to look it all up

Cocaine

Ok, you really need to realize a few things private.

Halo is not the best game of all time. I wouldn't even rate it in my top 10. On-line play does not equal sales. Sony has sold WAY more units than Microsoft has. The chart I posted lists consoles in the order in which they came out. The Xbox 360 was released November 22, 2005 and the PS3 was released November 17, 2006. That's almost a years difference in sales.

Banned Senior Member

You dont need online to do good. I've barely played online with my ps3 even tho there are some decent online ones out atm. I've played Halo, not that great. I've played Halo2, just like the first it wasn't too special. Certain games dont sell a console. besides, it tooks MONTHS before the 360 sales matched the PS2 sales ( more people wanted a ps2 then a 360 when it was released )

ViSeH

Technology wise the PS3 is better,but it's way overpriced now
    the xbox360 would be a good choice but only around Christmas when Microsoft starts shipping the REV2 with the 65nm CPUs just Google ring of death way too many xbox360's are overheating,thus wrecking them.
    the WII is the best console for non gamers

Banned

thats bs and everybody knows sony has fallen off the online play at sony is garbage compared to xbox and i highly doubt thats acurate about xbox sales altho i know it bombed overseas cuz japs n shit couldn't fit the controlers in the house but watever that sheet can't be accurate

heh i looked around ur chart forgets to mention the ps2 being out a year before xbox came either way xbox at the time didn't have many games but it had the best ever HALO

and atm xbox 360 being out before ps3 looks like its beating ps3 in sales but im to lazy to look it all up[/b]
    Halo isn't the best IMO, it's fun to play online especially with people you know and stuff but really, underneath all the hype it's just another UT clone with a story

TunaFishyMe

HOW DO I PIRATE GAMES IF THEY ARE 25 GIGS A GAME!?!?!??!

WHATS THE POINT OF CRACKING A PS3!!!?!?!?

Banned Senior Member

They aren't 25 gb a game. I think for now Resistance is the largest game on the system with only 17gb. Metal Gear Solid 4 will be dual layer maxed out, so it's going to be a 50gb game

Also the Ps3 came with the option to install Linux, so unlike the other consoles, it didn't need to be hacked in order to get an OS on the console

HOW DO I PIRATE GAMES IF THEY ARE 25 GIGS A GAME!?!?!??!

WHATS THE POINT OF CRACKING A PS3!!!?!?!?[/b]

u wait a few years until the burner doesn't cost 1000's

and cocaine ur chart is showing ps2's and xbox's and ur talking about xbox 360 and ps3's i think its you who needs to realize something

and if halo is the best game of all time wat is ? obviously it may not be best of all time but as far as FPS on a console goes its there and as far as a online console gaming its the only reason ppl even play games online with consoles

if halo isn't in ur top 10 you either A. never owned a xbox B. your retarded C. you play sims all day long

Banned Senior Member

To me Socom and Socom 2 owned ANY time I ever played Halo at a friends house or played it online

Halo is a decent game, but I dont think it would be in my top 10

Novus

PS3 FTW , Final Fantasy is just enough to own any game that pops up in Xbox

Tristan

Honestly, I don't get why everybody is so upset with the Ps3 prices. I bought mine the day it came out. I mean, it's a Playstation 3 for gods sake!

Oh and another thing, you should compare the upcoming games for the Ps3 with the Xbox 360 ones, nuff said.

as long as there are Z.O.E3 on PS3, then i'll go with PS3, Z.O.E2 is my best game on PS2 beside Guilty Gear series, also MG4 and Monster Hunter3 will be on PS3

where PC?

i like both... PS because FF games are on it.. xbox because i can stream video ^_^

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast