PS3 a year gone by

This is a discussion on PS3 a year gone by within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; in all honesty there is still F U C K all too show for it . over hyped games . ...
Page: 1

Banned

in all honesty there is still F U C K all too show for it

. over hyped games
    . freezing/crashing in games ( cough GTA IV cough)
    . the only thing that is really lookign too blow us away is MGS4 ( or is it )

the opening year too the Ps3 has been a complete let down

Over flood of FPS games , a diluted down GTA iv, delayed game release dates, so called games of the future been so repetative that contemplating going back too Mega drive has been a serious thought.

for instents assassins creed climb up a few building scare a guy kill the boss for ever village
    same for viking really if many of u played it. where the hell is the work effort in the game play

i for one having spent £500 in the opening weeks of the sale of ps3 and now owning 10 games ( probably 3/4's of the whole ps3 variety) is rather Let down when i bought my ps1 andc ps2 i was blown away with nearly everything that hit the shelfs , now it seems that everythings stuck, theyve got the imaginations/ideas but theres not challange or vary in how the games of today(next gen) actually play i to there parents (ps2/ps1) i ask again a year + since its birth and what do we have to show for it . ?

Haze looks to be a pile of shit to be perfectly honest

then return it ur big baby......

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

gta4 only works for the straight people, and ur a fag :P