View Poll Results: PSP or NinDS

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pokemon Pearl

21 51.22%
  • Pokemon Diamond

20 48.78%

PSP or Nin DS / pearl or diamond

This is a discussion on PSP or Nin DS / pearl or diamond within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; mmmmmmmmm.. im debating on which system i should get i ve always been a fan of the playstation console but ...
Page: 1

whiteboy

Wink

mmmmmmmmm.. im debating on which system i should get
    i ve always been a fan of the playstation console
    but i hear that the DS seem to have more game/"FUN" game then the psp.
    i would definitely buy a PSP for all the great RPG game that going to be on there
    but i also wanna play Pokemon!! hahahaa
    so if u do vote for the DS do pick which one is better in ur opinion
    and yes i am well aware there's not much differences between the two pkemon game.

anyway. thanks in advance. B)

and yes I LOVE POKEMON!

Psp just for the simple fact that u can do a lot of stuff with it, dont upgrade it if it's version 1.5 and u can play tons of other consoles games. and about the pokemon games, err i got no idea bout em so just voted randomly

thephone

dont be a loser buy a PS3 . OWNNNN . xbox 360 controls are stupid need batteries. rather have the light ps3 pad with warning of pad going flat and then just plug in leade and carry on .

so much better then xbox

offical OPINION of STS.inc

Banned

dont be a loser buy a PS3 . OWNNNN . xbox 360 controls are stupid need batteries. rather have the light ps3 pad with warning of pad going flat and then just plug in leade and carry on .

so much better then xbox

offical OPINION of STS.inc[/b]
    You can get wired controllers and battery packs for the xbox which can be plugged in to recharge while using it.

DS has some good games but If I was to buy one of the two I'd probably pick the PSP since you can download a shitload of emulators & roms (Which means MORE games ^^) My mate has a snes one and mega drive one. There are more...

FattySin

Personally I lost interest in my PSP after bricking it since all it could do was sit there. I don't play much of my DS anymore either, but when I do, I play Pokemon Diamond. PSP is more for the " mobile entertainment " person, or for someone who wants to sit in the bathroom and still watch an episode of their favorite show ( or a movie )

Honestly, picking between the Pokemon games are really what you favor in a Pokemon game, as there are different Pokemon in each... Good site for the new games = http://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond-pearl.php

StaticShock

PSP FTW

lbrya11

im not sure about this its just a rumor but i think that Microsoft is releasing a xbox portable get that if its true

psp owns. not sure about the best pokemon game tho i stopped playing them after gold and silver came out