recovering gamertags through xbox live

This is a discussion on recovering gamertags through xbox live within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; during the summer im gonna be going back and forth from my cousin's house and while there we play xbox ...
Page: 1

Robokill

during the summer im gonna be going back and forth from my cousin's house and while there we play xbox and im wondering if i recover my gamertag to his xbox will i lose my achievements? anyone have experience with this?

Thanks.

agendas

during the summer im gonna be going back and forth from my cousin's house and while there we play xbox and im wondering if i recover my gamertag to his xbox will i lose my achievements? anyone have experience with this?

Thanks.[/b]
    I do it all the time nothing happens. You just can't play at the same time at 2 dif places.

DarK

I do it all the time nothing happens. You just can't play at the same time at 2 dif places.[/b]
    yup. it works, dont worry about it

Rathian

quick note though you cans get your account bugged by your downloads if you recover it and your friends hard drive dosnt have that marketplace item and you download it onto his harddrive it will mess up on your hard drive and say you dont have it and that can be a lot of redownloading and game saves dont come with the recover

ChowBoy

get a memory card ftw?

QuickSin33

get a memory card ftw?[/b]
    This guy has no expirence with an xbox....... you can recover back and forth or just take your harddrive.

Robokill

wow this problem was solved long time ago