Well anyway's, I've played the "Early" Release of the game - Not saying how h34r:

Graphics are a huge let down, Although it's a bit funner then Gta4 was since you can just go around shooting people without worrying *TOO* much about cover. I've never played saint rows 1 although I have watched the clip's online.

Loads of glitches, Car's getting randomly stuck - On pause if your in a building their is a chance you have to restart/load a game because you are under the building and can't get back onto the building or surrounding area.

Also, on one of the mission's you have to drive a helicopter, If you land it on the thing - It will on the next clip get stuck inside the area where you are [no spoilers as you noticed] And will cause HUGE frame rate drop and make it barely crawl - You have to blow up the heli and run all the way outside to fix it.

But besides the nearly 20 or so bug's i've seen, it's a pretty decent game, although easy. I did a few secret's and all the story missions and wound up with 60% completed, Not bothering with 100 since I'm not the huge 100% Gamer for Gta4 / saints row 2 nor am I a achievement whore.