Smash Bros online?

This is a discussion on Smash Bros online? within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Well,Super Smash Bros is my all time favourite game and i was wondering can you play it online?I have Project ...
Page: 1

maliluki

Well,Super Smash Bros is my all time favourite game and i was wondering can you play it online?I have Project 64 emulator and I couldn't find anything that says sumtin about playing it online.Anyone know how to get it online on my emulator or you know some other emulator that supports online play.I would really appreaciate if someone could help me about this.

Thanks in advance...

David

Banned Senior Member

I'd highly doubt it... The new one coming out for the Wii can go online. Took Nintendo about damn time to start making games with some online play

bluecraze

I'd highly doubt it... The new one coming out for the Wii can go online. Took Nintendo about damn time to start making games with some online play[/b]
    +1 just wait for brawls

theassassinbandit

yeaup can't wait for brawl

Banned

i got a emulator for n64 games on my other comp, u can go online with it, but lags like hell nearly all the time... All "mulitplayer" games, can be played online with it, i can post the name of it, once im home

agendas

project64k is an online version google it or something i havent played it for like a year, and theres a server IP u need to find to connect

agendas

Woot can't wait. Gonna go to a tourney at gamestop and pwn everyone and get the 1st one. I want nin. to start coming out with sports games and racing games online.