SOCOM 4

This is a discussion on SOCOM 4 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; I just read an article on IGN that got me all tingley. Zipper Interactive, the creaters/developers of SOCOM posted Hiring ...
Page: 1

Banned

I just read an article on IGN that got me all tingley. Zipper Interactive, the creaters/developers of SOCOM posted Hiring classifieds for "Newer game console for online shooter". Fuhkin Aye man. If SOCOM 4 hits PS3, i'll crap kittens. The last 2 games kinda sucked because lack of game detail and too many cheaters...but socom 2 rocked. I'm just excited because if sony signed zipper for it, you know it's gonna have to be uber to hit the PS3. :crosses fingers:

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

ye i rly hope it hits the PS3

Banned

Wow..socom, sexy topic, i play socom 2 (socom 3 and combined assault let me down)

Im pr0 snip3r

Ill take some screenshots soon of my games

Im buying a PS3 for socom 4 only xD

Banned Senior Member

I played Socom2 when a clanmate showed me KO, which slowly made me stop playing Socom2 and put all my attention into KO. A little while after I left, S2 got full of cheats since Zipper had Socom3 out. I heard S3 wasn't the best of games, and CA wasn't that great either. Zipper IS working on a Socom game, but Socom 4 is being developed by another company and IS coming out.

The great thing about Socom 4, is this company listened to the players. Socom 4 wont have the large ass maps Socom 3 had, it has no jeeps or anything, and has either some or all of the old S1/S2 maps.

Pretty much, think of Socom4 has Socom2 in Next Gen. The trailer they showed was Crossroads which looks pretty damn good

narbz0rz

I heard S3 wasn't the best of games, and CA wasn't that great either.

Pretty much, think of Socom4 has Socom2 in Next Gen. The trailer they showed was Crossroads which looks pretty damn good[/b]
    i play CA atm.. and it really isnt that bad once you get past the people that glitch with the s3 disk.. but i truly do miss all the s2 maps.

OH. CA IGN: NaTivE..

LinkBacks (?)