Socom Confrontation Beta

This is a discussion on Socom Confrontation Beta within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; SO the Ps3 has a monthly movie which is kinda like a magazine, each issue is $2.99 unless you subscribe ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

SO the Ps3 has a monthly movie which is kinda like a magazine, each issue is $2.99 unless you subscribe annually then it's cheaper, but it appears the first issue which will be released soon if it's not out already will also come with a Socom Confrontation beta invite.... which only means one thing.

I'm downloading the shit out of that video :x

The Video can be access from the PS Store when it's availiable, I got an email about it last night

Dark_sith

Qore ? that shit's been out which episode I gotta download ? June or next month July or buy the year subscription

Banned Senior Member

The first Episode, I already have it downloaded, when the beta is availiable, you can download it from the Qore

Dark_sith

done now I have to wait h34r:

Banned Senior Member

Excellent... now add me to psn damnit! Because i'm def gonna shoot you in the face when I first see you, unlike in WarHawk when I killed us both in the plane

Dark_sith

buddy list limit has been upped to 100 so I cans end you one now, now you just have to let me download Pain <_<