Soul Caliber Legends

This is a discussion on Soul Caliber Legends within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Just bought SCL and thought it was pretty cool. played for a couple hours and got up to the part ...
Page: 1

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Just bought SCL and thought it was pretty cool. played for a couple hours and got up to the part where i have to destroy the west gate though and i always get to the end then die trying to defeat the door. any suggestions. characters to use? moves?

forget about post above me. just beat the game

agendas

is it on wii? if so is it really good? i think i saw it at best buy... almost bought...... is it pretty cool though?

ya its on wii. The game is ok. gameplay could use a little work and it got really annoying at times trying to do something with the wireless remote and it wouldn't do it. I thought the story line sucked (but thats just me). also has an older gameplay look and feel to it. all in all i give it a 6/10. I was able to beat it in 10 hours all together. if i went back and tried again i could probably do it in 8.

agendas

hmmm i dont want it then xD i like games that take a long time...... in twilight pricncess took me 40 hours to beat and get everything... except the last 2 pair of bugs......

haha ya it definately didn't take much time. i still haven't beaten twilight yet and thats the first game we got lol

agendas

its harder than the n64 version which i still like more but its got more stuff to it