Star Ocean: The last Hope

This is a discussion on Star Ocean: The last Hope within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; anyone got it? it's very comparable to kingdom hearts! square enix makes awesome games! awesome story...
Page: 1

King0fKingZ

anyone got it?
    it's very comparable to kingdom hearts!
    square enix makes awesome games!
    awesome story

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

is it on 4 dvd-dls?

hope ill get it any time soon

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i played the third one star ocean: until the end of time (something like that). i liked the battle system, story line isnt the best(still quite good imo) but the last hope is supposed to be a presequel so hopefully it will clear up some of the questions i had back then. its similar to kingdom hearts and ill definitely get the game

oke i finaly tried it and its one of the crappiest chinese shit i played, i dont like it at all, u cant rly compare this crap to lost odyssey starting from movements and ending with graphics

Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    oke i finaly tried it and its one of the crappiest chinese shit i played, i dont like it at all, u cant rly compare this crap to lost odyssey starting from movements and ending with graphics
    Actually since it's the same engine.... and Lost odyssey is also a JAPANESE game same as Lost hope you can compare it.

This game kinda reminds me of FF7 although, I got a point to the game where it was obvious I needed to level more, but yet...the only thing that was their to level was a few side quests and mobs which is kinda stupid because I think the game level should just flow with the current quest, you shoulden't have to grind on mobs or do side quests on a game just so you can continue the main story line.

I got stuck on the part where you end up fighting the black creature things that jump you from that ship xD.

A slight spoiler but bleh.

for me it was enough to insert the disc and from the graphic colours to the movement of character sucked , and lost odyssey is alot diff game it has soft and smooth colours char runs alot nicer unlike at star ocean, story is alot better at lost odyssey and i like it also more cuz it seems abit old style not like star ocean like a friggin starwars

Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    for me it was enough to insert the disc and from the graphic colours to the movement of character sucked , and lost odyssey is alot diff game it has soft and smooth colours char runs alot nicer unlike at star ocean, story is alot better at lost odyssey and i like it also more cuz it seems abit old style not like star ocean like a friggin starwars
    You do realize that their not the same type of games at all right? Star ocean = Kinda like Final Fantasy. Ofc it will be different, It's a different style they try to be diverse instead of staying the same, Unlike First person shooter games :P. But hey, you don't like it cool But I was just letting you know it was the same engine from the same country xD.

Legit Good Gun Senior Member bladegreat's Avatar

I still dont got it lol, heard it should be great tho.

storm

just played, it was nothing like kingdom of hearts LOL

Personally i've bought it and ... it was not like i want , not very good game !

If u want buy one better rpg i will tell u to buy Magna Carta2.

( And for information i sold my star ocean for more money for ff13 )
    Last edited by deviler_fr; 02-28-2010 at 07:53 PM.