Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

STREET FIGHTHER IV

This is a discussion on STREET FIGHTHER IV within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Street Fighter is one of the best if not THE BEST 2D fighting game that has ever came out. Street ...
Page: 1

tommyleonghk

Street Fighter is one of the best if not THE BEST 2D fighting game that has ever came out. Street Fighter was a huge impact to thier genres and was the most played fighting game ever during the 90s. I'd still remember my 1st Street Fighter game which was Street Fighter II on SNES. It was a major hit back then and nothing came close to it. Mortal Kombat was ok but I wasnt a big fan of "Pressing Crazy Buttons to Initiate a Special Finishing Move" and any MK game before MK III was ok....anything after that were just plain bullshit.

Street Fighter IV with 86000 copies reportedly sold on the 1st day it was released in Japan, looking better than ever which takes place on a superb enhanced 2D Plane and its stunning new camera focuses/angles when an Ultra Super Move is initiated will definately sweep you off the ground and makes it addictive. The new Online feature which is a blast and now with ranking matches fighting against human opponents, earning titles as you battle agaisnt thousands of players online, it gets even more challenging than you'll ever think. Street Fighter IV is a MUST HAVE to all you Street Fighter fans out there. You will not regret it.

Are you up for the Challenge? I'll see you online

:P

TunaFishyMe

they took out parry

tommyleonghk

they took out parry [/b]
    yeah... parry in SFIII was the best technique ever... but they added Focus Attack in SFIV...which is a little like parry...

but still Parry > Focus Attack

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Looking forward to this as well as killzone 2, as soon as I get a new set of controllers <_<

tommyleonghk

Just incase if anyone was wondering...

Tips on how to unlock secret characters

The easiest and fastest way to unlock them is to set the difficulty level to “Easiest” and set the number of rounds to “1″. Then meet the requirements for each character.

To unlock Sakura, you have to beat Arcade Mode on any difficulty and with any settings, using Ryu.

To unlock Dan, you have to beat Arcade Mode on any difficulty and with any settings, using Sakura.

To unlock Gen, you have to beat Arcade Mode on any difficulty and with any settings, using Chun Li.

To unlock Cammy, you have to beat Arcade Mode on any difficulty and with any settings, using Crimson Viper.

To unlock Rose, you have to beat Arcade Mode on any difficulty and with any settings, using M. Bison.

To unlock Fei-Long, you have to beat Arcade Mode on any difficulty and with any settings, using Abel.

To unlock Akuma
    You must have Sakura, Dan, Gen, Cammy, Rose, and Fei-Long unlocked.
    Beat Arcade Mode on any difficulty and with any settings, using any character.
    Must have at least 2 Pefect Rounds before defeating Seth.
    Cannot lose any matches and cannot use a continue.
    Defeat Akuma.

To unlock Gouken
    You must have Akuma unlocked.
    You must have beaten Arcade Mode with Akuma.
    Beat Arcade Mode on any difficulty and with any settings, using any character.
    Must have at least 2 Pefect Rounds before defeating Seth.
    Must have performed at least 3 Ultra Combo Finishes before defeating Seth.
    Cannot lose any matches and cannot use a continue.
    Defeat Gouken.

To unlock Seth
    You must have Gouken unlocked.
    Beat Arcade Mode on any difficulty and with any settings, with all other characters.

Thanks to Tuna for the tips above

TunaFishyMe

Thanks to me?
    What did I do?

me and my friends playing it everyday, the game is amazing, something expected from a big company like Capcom
    the system , effects chars all are way too much, and I already unblocked all the secret chars, this game worth the time I waited for it

oh yeah if you&#39;re 2D fighting game fan you should play Guilty Gear XX, one of the best 2D fighting game ever, it&#39;s for ArcSystem and they have new game which i&#39;m waiting for so badly, it&#39;s called BlazBlue

tommyleonghk

Thanks to me?
    What did I do?[/b]
    lol :lol:

you&#39;re not the only tuna in the sea ya know

Chin Li&#39;s thighs are so friggin MASSIVE, I could land a damn plane on them!

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Chin Li&#39;s thighs are so friggin MASSIVE, I could land a damn plane on them![/b]
    You&#39;re just jealous

You&#39;re just jealous [/b]

Oh my god I know, id kill for these massive thunder thighs

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

hahah thats a superb woman :P

btw MK > SF

TunaFishyMe

btw MK > SF [/b]
    yea if you are white and have no sense of a good game

Hell_Angel

I haven&#39;t played it yet but i was jus wondering if it is still fast pace like the 2D versions... making 3D characters makes it seem like they would slow down gameplay...

tommyleonghk

just watched Street Fighter : Legend Of Chun-Li last nite...

i&#39;d rate 3/5 coz chun-li is fukin sexy

btw MK > SF [/b]
    eeewwwww

SF > MK PERIOD! :lol:

I haven&#39;t played it yet but i was jus wondering if it is still fast pace like the 2D versions... making 3D characters makes it seem like they would slow down gameplay...[/b]
    yeap...its still fast pace and with better enhanced graphics..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast