Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Super Smash Bros Brawl

This is a discussion on Super Smash Bros Brawl within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; looking for someone to play with atm id is 2664-1766-5306 add me and give me yours so i can add ...
Page: 2

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

looking for someone to play with atm

id is 2664-1766-5306

add me and give me yours so i can add you :P

1337bOOm

im uber noob

sammus + pikachu ftw!

im uber noob

sammus + pikachu ftw![/b]
    I'm a pit man myself. I like to use a lot of different chars though

Pit :wub:
    Lucas
    Rob
    Sonic
    Ike
    Mario
    JigglyPuff
    King Dedede
    Ness
    Sheik
    Fox

I think thats about it.

you guys like the final smash moves? some of them is pretty nice

My characters

Toon Link
    Link
    Kirby
    Sonic
    Pit
    Meta Knight
    some other guys too.

Me and my brother have never been much of items people. we just like to go at it head on. but whenever my friends are over and we put them on it can get pretty fun trying to run after it. i like lucas's

also wth is up with peach's final smash....that one blows donkey butt

agendas

sonic sux nuts imo

sleepingtiger

wasnt my favorite smash bros game i hated the final smashes they were so fukin cheap especially wen fox brings out that fukin tank:P

Sonic i thought was a weird char to use at first cause his moves were different then i was used to. after a little practice though a started to like him. pretty good char. only bum part is that he really only has 1 "knock out" move. Plus his final smash isn't have bad :P

They also made it so that this super smash bros wouldn't be as cheap. meaning that you can't get in x ammount of combos while your opponent is left powerless to do anything.

agendas

peaches final smash sux

and wario / bowsers arent very good i dont think (fairly similar, they jus change and get stronger / faster) fox's is crazy big jigglypuffs is crazy big i like the ones where u have to go next to them to hit them like link toon link ike etc lucas / ness isnt too bad either

Dark_sith

peaches final smash sux

and wario / bowsers arent very good i dont think (fairly similar, they jus change and get stronger / faster) fox's is crazy big jigglypuffs is crazy big i like the ones where u have to go next to them to hit them like link toon link ike etc lucas / ness isnt too bad either[/b]
    Isn't her's she puts hte enemy to sleep and all those health pick-ups fall to the ground ?

Kirby's by far is the best considering it does damage and I think you get a little health back when those thigns come out of the pot...I really like Solid Snakes and Samus.. I don't have the game, but my friend usually brings it over before he goes to work and we get some games.

I haven't tried the online for it yet though...

1337bOOm

i dont know if you guys are talking about that glowing orb thingy or not, but sammus's special move thing sucks. when she gets it, she loses her armor after wards and its like a whole new character that i dont know how to play.

i dont know if you guys are talking about that glowing orb thingy or not, but sammus's special move thing sucks. when she gets it, she loses her armor after wards and its like a whole new character that i dont know how to play.[/b]
    ya its the glowing orb thing. its called a final smash. And yes when samus gets it she transforms into zero suit samus. just get a friend to help you practice with her she can be pretty good. or if you don't like it just get another final smash ball and you'll transform back.

agendas

ya its the glowing orb thing. its called a final smash. And yes when samus gets it she transforms into zero suit samus. just get a friend to help you practice with her she can be pretty good. or if you don't like it just get another final smash ball and you'll transform back.[/b]
    ya i like zero samus cuz shes hot and nice breastesses and yes peach puts all to sleep but unless they have 100% + u cant do any real damage to them as in kill them

and i played with sonic for a bit and i change my answer: he is pretty good :P i like snakes final smash as well pretty sweet when u have snake do ur show off (push 1 or 2) pretty lame but funny xD

Dark_sith

when she losses her armor she becomes better that whip does alot of damage and you can use it from a range, when you learn to use her in that form you'll get better..... anybody else agree that Diddy kong's SMASH BLOWS ?

agendas

when she losses her armor she becomes better that whip does alot of damage and you can use it from a range, when you learn to use her in that form you'll get better..... anybody else agree that Diddy kong's SMASH BLOWS ?[/b]
    yea its not too good its like yoshis kinda ofc the computer players pwn with it O.o they are pretty good at lvl 9 :P got my 500 brawl for the second time (1 at my home, 1 at GFs home) been playing too much

lucas ftw sonic ftw mr game and watch ftw peach ftw

my besteses :P i love lucas

best final smash is prolly wario / pickachu / sonic if u know how to use them

in my opinion :P

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast