Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which system has the best online multiplayer games?

This is a discussion on Which system has the best online multiplayer games? within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; so im thinking about buying a system but have no clue which to buy which has the best online multiplayer ...
Page: 1

so im thinking about buying a system but have no clue which to buy which has the best online multiplayer games
    i kinda have no clue about Xbox360, Ps3 or Wii since i been playing KO for some long.

give me game suggestions and which system is best price wise and online gaming services.

also which games do u play online ill be willing to try something new.

and which system has the most potential

so im thinking about buying a system but have no clue which to buy which has the best online multiplayer games
    i kinda have no clue about Xbox360, Ps3 or Wii since i been playing KO for some long.

give me game suggestions and which system is best price wise and online gaming services.

and which system has the most potential[/b]
    not sure about xbox360, but here @ vancouver, canada, theres barely ANY ppl playing PS3.. cuz they all said there was so little games.. so from what they tell me.. i dont think theres a lotta online games...

For Wii,, i know that the super smash brawls thingy is really really awesome.. played @ friends house the other day... ya can play online with millions of other players.
    I think its also the same for mario kart for wii.

IMO.. get Wii... its a totally new gaming concept, really fun..... The price isnt expensive (half the price of PS3) and you said try something new eh? then wii for sure its not like any of those other consoles where u just spam buttons.. ya hafta exercise here :P

not sure about xbox360, but here @ vancouver, canada, theres barely ANY ppl playing PS3.. cuz they all said there was so little games.. so from what they tell me.. i dont think theres a lotta online games...

For Wii,, i know that the super smash brawls thingy is really really awesome.. played @ friends house the other day... ya can play online with millions of other players.
    I think its also the same for mario kart for wii.
    IMO.. get Wii... its a totally new gaming concept, really fun..... The price isnt expensive (half the price of PS3) and you said try something new eh? then wii for sure its not like any of those other consoles where u just spam buttons.. ya hafta exercise here :P[/b]
    i was thinking about wii ive always been a smash brothers fan since n64 version

but then i loved xbox into mine got stolen lol so i was thinking xbox360 would be great too but its seem 360 doesnt have any good online games beside halo or am i wrong?

but then i loved xbox into mine got stolen lol so i was thinking xbox360 would be great too but its seem 360 doesnt have any good online games beside halo or am i wrong?[/b]
    well i dont know much about xbox >.< so cant help you there. But i did talk to my friends about gaming consoles, cuz i was thinking of buying one.. and one of them brought up a good point about xbox360.. its been out for a really long time now... so a few friends said that maybe after a while nobody will play it anymore, or there might be a new version or something..............

Bleh...i woulda gotten a wii if my TV were bigger.... its like 35 inches -.-" cuz nobody in my family watches the TV ever......... :/ i dont have enough for both a big plasma TV + a wii >.< so i dno what to do now :P might get a DS tho

Dark_sith

and which system has the most potential[/b]
    Well 360 has live, so thats you also have to pay a little fee for online, only 3 games come into my head on 360 Halo,COD4,Gears of War I don&#39;t have a 360 so I don&#39;t know mutch, but I always hear about their system&#39;s dieing in a couple months of playing....

Wii is fun, it&#39;s something new with the controller I usually play brawl,Wii sports,mario karty with friends and that&#39;s it...it&#39;s a good system if you have people over at your house most of the time.

PS3 online is free and not that bad, some setbacks is not a lot of games out at the moment...there are only a handful out, Warhawk,cod4,(metal gear this month),GT4 prologue... also there&#39;s still no in-game XMB (so when you get a message you have to log out and reply), rumor is that the firmware is coming out in mid-june though... also you have a 50 friend limit so you have to make another name to add more names and switch back every time....

Also you have to get a HDTV if your getting PS3, graphics suck ass with the cables you get, they sell like 5$ HDMI cables online also when you watch blu-rays in 1080p they look nice

I don&#39;t own any of those systems (N64 ftw ) but from what I hear, 360 has the best online play so far. being out first, it has more games, and more time to develop and iron out the wrinkles from Live. Imo, Ps3 has the most potential, due to its hardware, but I don&#39;t see a developer taking full advantage of it anytime soon. Any game that comes out for 360 and PS3 will be close to identical, the makers of the games aren&#39;t going to want to have to work on making a more advanced game for the PS3. Then there&#39;s the Wii, which is the cheapest, with new gameplay and some good titles to play online with like Brawl (love it - tho I still like the original the best :P ) and Mariokart. But the Wii&#39;s online isn&#39;t as featured as Live yet, so w/e. I&#39;d take the Wii, unless you are a hardcore gamer.

DarK

If I were you, I would get the 360. from what I hear the PS3 has a crappy online system (I dont know, i&#39;ve never tryed but yeah), and tbh xbox live owns and its only like 50$ for a whole year of live, so who cares. And the failure rate isn&#39;t as high as people make it out to be if your not an idiot with it. I&#39;ve been playing mine pretty h-core for a while now and it hasn&#39;t even froze once. The xbox also has more games than the ps3.

PS3 has blue-ray but tbh standard definition looks fine to me -_-

-thats just MY OPINION.

but then i loved xbox into mine got stolen lol so i was thinking xbox360 would be great too but its seem 360 doesnt have any good online games beside halo or am i wrong?[/b]
    wii is terrible, i had it and it sucked dick seriously. Theres 2-4 good games on the wii and thats it, and there all fucking mario and stupid party games. Ps3 online system is ok, free and stuff but MUCH less players then xbox. xbox got more games n better online

wii is terrible, i had it and it sucked dick seriously. Theres 2-4 good games on the wii and thats it, and there all fucking mario and stupid party games. Ps3 online system is ok, free and stuff but MUCH less players then xbox. xbox got more games n better online[/b]
    so which 360 games are good online beside halo/cod4 and gear of wars those are the only ones mention are there more or thats about it?

so which 360 games are good online beside halo/cod4 and gear of wars those are the only ones mention are there more or thats about it?[/b]
    Depends on what games you like, theres a ton of good racing and spot online games that are good.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

It&#39;s funny how you guys say Wii only has 2-4 good games then only name 3 good Xbox360 games xD

Rathian

umm heres a short list on xbox live games dont even bother with wii its not excersise at all.. ps3 is just shit so here:
    Grand Theft Auto 4
    Halo 3
    Gears of War
    Guitar Hero 3
    Call of Duty 4
    Madden 08
    Xbox Live arcade games(addicting)
    Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
    The Orange Box
    Bioshock(good even without online)
    Rock Band
    Devil May Cry 4
    Army of Two
    many many many many more to come already in production like halo wars, gears 2,others ..

Online Multiplayer, go for Wii

Because I might get one myself!

Mario soccer / Mario Kart / Super Smash brother, best online party games? Entertainment at 100%

who cares about others.

b0mb

Online Multiplayer, go for Wii

Because I might get one myself!

Mario soccer / Mario Kart / Super Smash brother, best online party games? Entertainment at 100%

who cares about others.[/b]
    +1, if there is 3 really good games who cares about the others because u can always play those 3 games
    and i might buy wii also . Atleast it looks fun

molwaz

wow nobody even mentioned FABLE 2!!! and yeah basically 360 is the best for online cuz wii is kinda nonexistant excpet the most badass plumber of all time online and ps3 is laggy on some games and has been hacked and unless u can get all the achievments in 4 months then 360 wont get bopring till u get all the achievements adn then u just go play another game or get a new 1 and by the time u get all the achievements there will b a new game that revolutionizes online multiplayer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast