Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Which system has the best online multiplayer games?

This is a discussion on Which system has the best online multiplayer games? within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; wow nobody even mentioned FABLE 2!!! and yeah basically 360 is the best for online cuz wii is kinda nonexistant ...
Page: 2

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

wow nobody even mentioned FABLE 2!!! and yeah basically 360 is the best for online cuz wii is kinda nonexistant excpet the most badass plumber of all time online and ps3 is laggy on some games and has been hacked and unless u can get all the achievments in 4 months then 360 wont get bopring till u get all the achievements adn then u just go play another game or get a new 1 and by the time u get all the achievements there will b a new game that revolutionizes online multiplayer[/b]
    pff everyone loves the badasss plumber. who needs anything else rofl

ZumieZ

Xbox360 definitely , lots of choices and its not as expensive as a PS3 , PS3 will be good in a few more years , they still need some improvements
    Wii is a kiddie system , yes we all lvoe zelda , mario kart , super smash bros nd all that tralala , ull get bored eventually .
    A wise choice would be an Xbox 360 or a gaming computer ,When i say gaming computer its more likely an Alienware or an XPS Latest releases lol.

ZumieZ

might get a DS tho [/b]
    Get a PSP iMo i hacked mine nd i save lots on money on games , it cost me just the system and an extra 2GB memory card

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Get a PSP iMo i hacked mine nd i save lots on money on games , it cost me just the system and an extra 2GB memory card [/b]
    psp and ds is so boring without people to play with. i sold my ds to get a psp. then sold my psp because it was shit. my friend bought the psp from me, and now hes trying to sell it because its boring. he hacked it and everything

ZumieZ

psp and ds is so boring without people to play with. i sold my ds to get a psp. then sold my psp because it was shit. my friend bought the psp from me, and now hes trying to sell it because its boring. he hacked it and everything[/b]
    Yeah ur right , its not multiplayer O_o but its cool to play with sometimes watching tv xD , i use it only on my work days since i have a long trip from NJ to NY Path train bus , subway nd all that crap it can be very entertaining , especially if your a Soccer Fanatic like me , The only game i play is
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 =D

you can play PSP online btw, Monster Hunter Freedom is a great game for PSP.

Although I never downgraded my PSP, I purchase real games like a man

Havent read any of the posts in this topic besides the topic starters.
    I play games like all the time and PWN basically all, so i would know. =)
    IMO xbox360 is the best system.... PS3 has no good games really, my friends have it and its not too fun. not to mention theres little/no online play.
    Wii is a new concept but its not even fun 1% to me. maybe it is to other people but i just dont see the fun in waving your hands all over the place.
    Xbox360 = fun online play, has GOOD Fps games, graphics, the only problem that I see with the xbox 360 is u NEED to get an inner cooler or else your xbox is gonna blow up if you play a lot. RRoD ftl -.- (i got it twice already -.-)

x box is best u have to pay thou
    ps3 is free

DarK

x box is best u have to pay thou
    ps3 is free[/b]
    $60 for 13 months... its not that bad.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

X box is much better as ps3

ChowBoy

so im thinking about buying a system but have no clue which to buy which has the best online multiplayer games
    i kinda have no clue about Xbox360, Ps3 or Wii since i been playing KO for some long.

give me game suggestions and which system is best price wise and online gaming services.

also which games do u play online ill be willing to try something new.

and which system has the most potential[/b]
    Dude Xbox 360 has the best online for multiplayer and most potential. The online experince is growing all the time and they have amazing games for it now. I would go with the Xbox360 Pro Bundle for $299.00 usd. Best vaule.

Havent read any of the posts in this topic besides the topic starters.
    I play games like all the time and PWN basically all, so i would know. =)
    IMO xbox360 is the best system.... PS3 has no good games really, my friends have it and its not too fun. not to mention theres little/no online play.
    Wii is a new concept but its not even fun 1% to me. maybe it is to other people but i just dont see the fun in waving your hands all over the place.
    Xbox360 = fun online play, has GOOD Fps games, graphics, the only problem that I see with the xbox 360 is u NEED to get an inner cooler or else your xbox is gonna blow up if you play a lot. RRoD ftl -.- (i got it twice already -.-)[/b]
    bro your wrong!!! the inner cooler sucks ball! I got one of the lauch and still have no problems. yes I play lots of hrs on 360. When halo3 first came out stayed up for 96hrs stright playing and 360 never got hot or froze or nothing. Waste of money for inner cooler. plus all that do is draw more power and cause more heat! put 360 out in the open.

andrewo350

diffidently xbox 360

360 ofcourse !

I think XBOX and PS3

the games a game, the consoles dont really matter i think, but ps3 is free,but i get xbox get what they pay for...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast