Tell me your past experiences

This is a discussion on Tell me your past experiences within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; I started off with an Atari 2600 back in 1986, actually it was a bribe from my parents to persuade ...
Page: 1

ElektraWins

I started off with an Atari 2600 back in 1986, actually it was a bribe from my parents to persuade me to undergo surgery, ouch.
    I hopped on the Nintendo Entertainment System bangwagon in 1989. A decade later, got the Dreamcast, it was the bomb! It's like a Nintendo Wii but was too ahead of its time. 128 bit gaming in what 1997 or 1998? Anyways, I've stopped at PS2 (that I bought for $299 then price dropped $100 within a month). Let's see I got ripped off trying to buy a PS2 online for $400 back in 2000 and the police are still investigating. Last I heard the seller got arrested but released and paid a fine of $200 even though he stole money from 3000 people!! what a country (USA). Well, anyone got any console stories? anything! bye

Speed

hmm.. lets see

1) got a NES...
    2) moved to SNES..
    3) got a PSX
    4) tried N64
    5) traded my N64 for a PS2 ( woot )
    6) sold my PS2
    7) Bought another PS2 xD
    8) Still there... im gonna get PS3 or Xbox 360 when they get cheaper lol.. i dont play them much anyways

oh yeah and some gameboy/color at some point... also that sega portable thingy cant remember the name... looking to get a PSP.. should be nice

Banned

i am young only 16 so cant remember the system at young at

umm my brothers had like nitindo with the square controllers ? it had a gun that came with it also that was orange long tip.. the games went into the the system and then a cover closed the entrence maybe? graphics sucked..
    then it was t he nitindo that was grey and purple where you could reset it with the purple thing and eject from the buttin in the middle.. the game sticked out from the middle on top..
    next was my nitidno 64 <3 witch i loved..
    then my couzins had a play station.. the old old grey 1 !!
    then my friend brandon had the ps1 i think...
    then my brother got ps2.. then i got a xbox.. then i got a ps2... then i got a 360..

I started off with an Atari 2600 back in 1986, actually it was a bribe from my parents to persuade me to undergo surgery, ouch.
    I hopped on the Nintendo Entertainment System bangwagon in 1989. A decade later, got the Dreamcast, it was the bomb! It&#39;s like a Nintendo Wii but was too ahead of its time. 128 bit gaming in what 1997 or 1998? Anyways, I&#39;ve stopped at PS2 (that I bought for $299 then price dropped $100 within a month). Let&#39;s see I got ripped off trying to buy a PS2 online for $400 back in 2000 and the police are still investigating. Last I heard the seller got arrested but released and paid a fine of $200 even though he stole money from 3000 people!! what a country (USA). Well, anyone got any console stories? anything! bye [/b]
    dude i was randomly surfing on the fbi&#39;s web (dont ask) and found this guy and thought of ur opst XD
    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/fugitives/cyber/dong_j.htm