UFC Undisputed

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Anyone else tried it? Only me that think its the best fighting game being released in many many years, i ...
Page: 1

Anyone else tried it? Only me that think its the best fighting game being released in many many years, i havnt enjoyed a fighting game like this since i first played tekken i think

The feeling of the moves is great, nothing feels "slow" or retarded its just smooth fluent gameplay, only thing im not that fancy on yet is the groundmechanism. But its kinda new for me in a game so i guess it takes a while to get used to it. Its a recomended buy / download for any MMA / Fighting-game fan out there. It get a topscore from my side!

Yep. I have downloaded the demo when it was released, and am going to buy it on thursday when it is released in Australia. been waiting for this game for a long time

King0fKingZ

fight night round 4 is better!
    even round 3 is better!
    you can control your character much better,unlike in ufc undisputed

Ive only tried the older fightnights and they where very slow and didnt have that enjoyable feeling as UFC Undisputed got. Might been changed in the later games but it scared me enough to not spend a dvd on it Not to add that its only boxing, while the ufc game got it all boxing, kickboxing, muaythai, wrestling, bjj, judo.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

How could you like the demo they gave? It was nearly obvious it was set on VERY EASY difficulty. I could kill the other guy in 1 minute and I've never even played the game before. IMO Fight Night Round 4 is gonna blow UFC, hands down. People like the feeling of dominance, obviously with more difficulty you might not like the game, depending on the AI

No kungpao, It wasn't how easy it was that made me like the Demo, it was the controls, physics and everything about it was amazing, the online play will be amazing, however I do own fight night round 3 and will buy fight night round 4 also. However I am more of a UFC/MMA fan then boxing.

No kungpao, It wasn't how easy it was that made me like the Demo, it was the controls, physics and everything about it was amazing, the online play will be amazing, however I do own fight night round 3 and will buy fight night round 4 also. However I am more of a UFC/MMA fan then boxing.[/b]
    I'll say one last flame,

How can you base how the whole game is going to be on one aspect of the game O_o

I'll say one last flame,

How can you base how the whole game is going to be on one aspect of the game O_o[/b]
    I am not basing the whole game on how it looks in the demo, but from what I have seen it is going to be a pretty damn good game (in my opinion). But as you said before ^^ you didn't like it because it was too easy? their will be different difficulties and online play :P

Ive played the real game and not the demo and from that i say its a great game...

Going to pick up the game tonight! yay

game is rated ~8.0 but major complaint is the menu

M3rgim

its a rly cool and good game.. but also fight night round 4 is good, more buttons to press though :P

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

overrated, menu's take to long 2 load, tons of bugs and glitches career mode is terrible, just its good for a 1st, hopefully the makers will look at ufc 09 and fix all of the problems and ufc 2010 will be badass.