Where i can download game

This is a discussion on Where i can download game within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; my friend have ps3 and we heard that we can download games from the internet and i want to know ...
Page: 1

my friend have ps3 and we heard that we can download games from the internet and i want to know if some one elready download a game for ps3 for free or somthing thx for replay

guykap

uhh no you can't. There isn't any chip out so far allowing you to do so.

are u sure that we cant download game?

cuz i hear about it h34r:

Ametista

my friend have ps3 and we heard that we can download games from the internet and i want to know if some one elready download a game for ps3 for free or somthing thx for replay[/b]
    normally i download the demo of the game or trailers from internet for my ps3 , u can also download some game but they are not rlly good game , anyway u have to go to playstation store there u ll see all trailers , video , game , demo and other things that u can download

Banned

you need and internet connection and download it fromt eh ps3 store .. ORRRRRRRRRR

if you now some one that has an account that already purchased say tekken 5, if you log into there accoutn on your ps3 you can click there download list and download the game FREE but can only play it on there account ( i think if u download map packs then its possible that u can play on your OWN accoutn prior too downloading from a seperate account ) ME IS SMART

thx guys

mm can u take the link of the download...

and tell me it plz cuz i search and i didnt find

Banned

thx guys

mm can u take the link of the download...

and tell me it plz cuz i search and i didnt find[/b]

thats impossible too understand from the replies we gave you

on your playstation 3 menu screen psn store is were u download games etc.. ( has to be done on ur PS3 cant be done n pc> ps3)

Banned Senior Member

If you download a game off someone else's account, you dont need to be logged into that account to play it, you just need to have the account on your ps3. I have 3 accounts on mine and I only use one but can access all my downloads unless I delete one of the other accounts