Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who plays PSP ?

This is a discussion on Who plays PSP ? within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; I do FIFA 07 and NFS Most wanted...
Page: 1

I do

FIFA 07 and NFS Most wanted

i'm playing monster hunter 2 atm best game on PSP

llJuanMall

i have a psp and im currently playing need for speed carbon, waiting for Pro evolution soccer 08 !!!! coming in a couple of weeks i think! :OOOOOOOOOOOOOO i freaking love all the winning eleven series... soccer games ftw!! xD i cant wait

I do. but now it wont start anymore.

WhimsicalOrangeRoad

playing FFT atm

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i'm playing monster hunter 2 atm best game on PSP[/b]
    eh... crisis core > every other fuckin psp game.

Banned Senior Member

I was tempted to get a psp just for Crisis Core.... but it'll have to wait got myself a new ps3 first

eh... crisis core > every other fuckin psp game.[/b]
    trust me......... PSP = Monster Hunter just like Final Fantasy = FF7
    to be honest, I started to hate FF7 just after re-using it over and over, and I won't play crisis core just cause it's another attempt from Square to sell their products by adding FF7 to the title

TunaFishyMe

yea but square's attempts are always pro

not true, these attempts proves that this company is falling down and have nothing new for their own fans, for example when Sakaguchi made FF7 and he was still in Square he didn't made any game related to his masterpiece , hes a genius , but after he left them Square started to make many games and movies related to FF7, dunno about Crisis Core but all the games were sucks even the movie Advent Children the only decent thing they made was the ova ( Last Order )

TunaFishyMe

im not sure what other things they did with FF7. As far as im concern, i only remember a movie and now crysis core. What else do they have? Advent Child sold 2.4 million copies worldwide. I think thats pretty good for a movie based on a game. but im not too sure how other ones do. Crysis Core is selling out mad in Japan and is pretty much selling PSPs. I think square is sony's biggest support and all the work they do I personally believe, is top of the line.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

trust me......... PSP = Monster Hunter just like Final Fantasy = FF7
    to be honest, I started to hate FF7 just after re-using it over and over, and I won't play crisis core just cause it's another attempt from Square to sell their products by adding FF7 to the title[/b]
    uh trust u? what r u talking about? i've played BOTH games n i can see for it myself. monster hunter sucks because of the lame ass plot, lame ass moving speed and even lamer gameplay. its a mere shadow trying to be the RPGs of today, but it will never reach final fantasy's standard.

lets not even go to crisis core's FMV. its CRAZY for a psp imo, the characters are so greatly rendered some parts might be even a lil' better than how advent children graphics turned out to be.

Banned Senior Member

I played Monster Hunter when it came out on ps2 and loved it, took awhile to get the last Hunter Rank and all the best equipment, but was worth it in the end. I'm not sure if any others came out in North America, but I know Monster Hunter is huge in Japan, but I believe Capcom might try releasing another version of MH in the near future, if it'll be on ps3 i'm deffinatly getting it. Nothing better then trying to kill some things that your the size of their finger, kinda reminds me of Shadow of the Colosus

I love PSP as a system, and I have spent so much money buying games xD.

Here are some good games I recommend

BraveStory - very good RPG
    Tales of Eternia - you can only download this.
    FFCC - unique RPG, great storyline + graphic etc
    God of War - great graphic and game play
    Jeanna Arc and Disgae - awesome tactic game. (FFT is good too, but it was quite complicated for me)
    DJMax portable 1 and 2 - A MUST GET MUSIC GAME ON PSP

I have Monster Hunter Freedom 1 and 2, but I sucked so bad at it, only 15 hours of game play. The game is very good if you are good at it.

llJuanMall

I love PSP as a system, and I have spent so much money buying games xD.

Here are some good games I recommend

BraveStory - very good RPG
    Tales of Eternia - you can only download this.
    FFCC - unique RPG, great storyline + graphic etc
    God of War - great graphic and game play
    Jeanna Arc and Disgae - awesome tactic game. (FFT is good too, but it was quite complicated for me)
    DJMax portable 1 and 2 - A MUST GET MUSIC GAME ON PSP

I have Monster Hunter Freedom 1 and 2, but I sucked so bad at it, only 15 hours of game play. The game is very good if you are good at it.[/b]
    explain a little more about this game pls xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast