Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Who plays PSP ?

This is a discussion on Who plays PSP ? within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Originally an MMORPG like O2JAM. You can find clips on youtube or google, simply type DJMax portable 1 or 2. ...
Page: 2

Originally an MMORPG like O2JAM. You can find clips on youtube or google, simply type DJMax portable 1 or 2. Basically is a Music game like DDR / Guitar Hero, but portable, suited for PSP. The sound tracks are amazing. Unfortunately this game isn't shipped to US/CA, you would have to get it online. This is a game made by the koreans, but in English. Great fun.

It was top PSP game seller in play-asia.

eddiezhu

play dj max portable, gundam seed, winning eleven and dragon ball z another road
    dj portable is somehting like dance dance revolution ever heard of it? except you press buttons

im not sure what other things they did with FF7. As far as im concern, i only remember a movie and now crysis core. What else do they have? Advent Child sold 2.4 million copies worldwide. I think thats pretty good for a movie based on a game. but im not too sure how other ones do. Crysis Core is selling out mad in Japan and is pretty much selling PSPs. I think square is sony's biggest support and all the work they do I personally believe, is top of the line.[/b]
    they made a game about Vincent called Dirge of Cerberus and it was a joke, and another game about Turks for mobile phones beside the movie and the ova, and also Square said they gonna release more projects related to FF7 and they will end it with a big surprise ( which mostly will be a remake for FF7 ).
    and you said Advent Children sold 2.4 million copies and that's pretty good for a movie based on a game, well to be honest the movie was great if we will talk about the action, graphics (Spirit Within was better graphics) , sound tracks, but the story and the characters !!!!!! that the worst parts in the movie and all the FF7's fans were interested in the story and the characters, three big kids whining the whole movie for their mama ?!!! and about the characters ? we saw them for what 3 or 5 minutes and what role did they played? they were in the movie to make Cloud jump higher only !!! I hope you got my point now

uh trust u? what r u talking about? i've played BOTH games n i can see for it myself. monster hunter sucks because of the lame ass plot, lame ass moving speed and even lamer gameplay. its a mere shadow trying to be the RPGs of today, but it will never reach final fantasy's standard.

lets not even go to crisis core's FMV. its CRAZY for a psp imo, the characters are so greatly rendered some parts might be even a lil' better than how advent children graphics turned out to be.[/b]
    MH is an action game not RPG, and there is no story in MH, only quests and killing monsters, and you'll use to the moving speed after playing it for a while, and the game play is amazing, you don't need to lvl up, you need to get better equipments and you can farm the best equipments , you have many type of weapons ( great sword, hammer, guns, sword and shield...etc) each one have advantage and disadvantage and you have to know how to use it all in case if you need to use a certain weapon to kill a monster, every monster need a strategy to kill it, for every quest you need to pick up items that will be useful for you, for every quest, you have 3 continues even if you're playing online ( network) mean if you're party died three times ( only three mistakes) then you'll lose and you have to do it again if you want full reward.
    MH isn't easy to play, you have to be smart and know your role in the party or you'll get owned by a giant dragon or by a Kut-Ku xD

so far I played Crisis Core for like 3hours now, even tho the game looks cool so far but it's very easy to play, but still I'll finish hope it'll be more fun later, and I'm playing it ( undubbed) mean japanese dialog with english subtitle , cause the english dub pissing me off.

I played Monster Hunter when it came out on ps2 and loved it, took awhile to get the last Hunter Rank and all the best equipment, but was worth it in the end. I'm not sure if any others came out in North America, but I know Monster Hunter is huge in Japan, but I believe Capcom might try releasing another version of MH in the near future, if it'll be on ps3 i'm deffinatly getting it. Nothing better then trying to kill some things that your the size of their finger, kinda reminds me of Shadow of the Colosus[/b]
    I have Monster Hunter Freedom 1 and 2, but I sucked so bad at it, only 15 hours of game play. The game is very good if you are good at it.[/b]
    if you want to play Monster Hunter then I suggest you to play the PSP version and if you have friends to play with you it'll be perfect, some of my friend stopped playing it saying it's more addictive than mmos.
    and phantom try to play it on psp, soon Capcom will release new MH might be on PS3 or PS2 not sure , but for sure on PSP

oh yeah if you want a very funny game on PSP then try Ape Escape Academy

That game loads too long. The loading time killed the game.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

ff crisis core isn't as "easy" as u think it is.. if u try to play it WITHOUT looking at any faqs/walkthroughs u'll probably nvr figure out how to beat minerva(someone with 10million hp, strongest boss ingame, hits u 99999k if u don't have 200+spr/vit and takes away ur status(invincibility, auto-life etc) with an attack caled judgement(which coincidentally, deals 99999k dmg as well if u dont' have 200+ vit and spr.) besides that, to get the best equipment u have to come across this asshole called magic pot which appears randomly n u have to use 4 skills in order(the last being a limit break which is TOTALLY random so ya its fuckinn annoying)

besides the side quests, the main game is easy ya.

besides, just check the rating on all the website n compare them. i'm prety sure crisis core wins.

ff crisis core isn't as "easy" as u think it is.. if u try to play it WITHOUT looking at any faqs/walkthroughs u'll probably nvr figure out how to beat minerva(someone with 10million hp, strongest boss ingame, hits u 99999k if u don't have 200+spr/vit and takes away ur status(invincibility, auto-life etc) with an attack caled judgement(which coincidentally, deals 99999k dmg as well if u dont' have 200+ vit and spr.) besides that, to get the best equipment u have to come across this asshole called magic pot which appears randomly n u have to use 4 skills in order(the last being a limit break which is TOTALLY random so ya its fuckinn annoying)

besides the side quests, the main game is easy ya.

besides, just check the rating on all the website n compare them. i'm prety sure crisis core wins.[/b]
    Never read faqs, but I know I missed like 70% of the chests in this game so far. The game is extremely easy on Normal, I will try Hard after I beat it.

ZumieZ

Well actually i have a PSP that i hacked on first day after weeks of planning so basically
    i download games ^^ nd play em on a custom firmware
    ADVANTAGES:
    Fast loading (since u read teh game from ur memory stick)
    Less batterie usage ( since u read just the MS nd Not the UMD)
    Free game ( FTW!)

i have so many games that i didnt even try
    i do have God of war
    FF7 (really good but didnt spend much time on it)
    GTA (VC,LC)
    Monster hunter 2 i didnt get the chnace to play it much neither)
    fifa street 2 (fun for the subway =D)
    Burnout Legends , DOminator (Great game)
    Patapon (funny)
    Loco roco (SO cute)
    50 cent bulletproof(Sux ass)
    DJ mix or whatver Puppet recomended i will fukkin try it =D

Most recomended:

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 ( THIS IS THE SHITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Never read faqs, but I know I missed like 70% of the chests in this game so far. The game is extremely easy on Normal, I will try Hard after I beat it.[/b]
    u totally missed what i said, i said the MAIN storyline game is easy but the sidequests aren't.

n u probably don't even know who is minerva :[ she's the "goddess" that appeared after genesis dies, u can actualy kill her as an optional boss in a mission.

Square always put an optional boss that hard to defeat , I even heard that there is a boss on FFXI for like more than 2 or 3 years and maybe more and still nobody could kill him, and I really don't care about rating on sites, I care about personal opinions of the people who played these games and every game, I played Crisis Core and I like it, but I wanted you to give MH another try and if you can play it online with others, the game is like mmos, you can play it solo but you'll be bored but if you play it with others you'll have more fun

u totally missed what i said, i said the MAIN storyline game is easy but the sidequests aren't.

n u probably don't even know who is minerva :[ she's the "goddess" that appeared after genesis dies, u can actualy kill her as an optional boss in a mission.[/b]
    bosses like that are found in every FF series, but they are optional.

but dont get me wrong, FFCC is a great game.

i play gta ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12