WII CHIPS

This is a discussion on WII CHIPS within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; post your experience with wii chips...
Page: 1

mammlea2

post your experience with wii chips

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

yeah, fuck the american market! lets mod all of our systems and download free games for pc! and download music with limewire! lets fuck up our economy(more than it already is)!

mammlea2

yeah, fuck the american market! lets mod all of our systems and download free games for pc! and download music with limewire! lets fuck up our economy(more than it already is)![/b]

Thats exactly the point of this topic, but thanks for pointing out the obvious

Who care about america the sooner u disapear the better for rest of us.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Who care about america the sooner u disapear the better for rest of us.[/b]
    no america= no buyers. china would fall apart because they loaned so much shit and no more mass buying from the US

Oo all rich country are bankrupt since more than 50 years lol

USA = 350M people
    EU = 550 people
    India= 1,2M
    China= 1,5M

Ho yes the whole world need usa buyer (no offence to all my friend from usa who will understand what i mean)

dont use chipset, just use SD card with Zelda game bug ^^

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

The mod chip was pretty cheap and effective. For us it was a mere $50 including shipping, but we did the sottering all ourselves. If you know how to do it, it's a very positive thing for you, if you do not know how to do it, i advise you to professionally get it done, as you can break the entire system with a sotter to the wrong area.

Trashst3r

chipping yes it ok u can play what ever etc but it takes it toll on the console always. just be prepared to buy a new 1 some time xD

good thing about chipping the wii is that it's undetectable online unlike the xbox360. you can play copied games as well as homebrew applications and games. it's good if u want to save money on games

i installed a wii drivekey on my little brother's wii, works 100%, was really easy to install and all that, took me a hour or so to get it done, the tricky part was to remember where the screws belongs, as there are 3~4 types of screws in different layers. the best about this one is u dont need to solder it, its only a few cables pulling and plugging, but u still need to working on finding a free spot to put it safe and close the case.

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    yeah, fuck the american market! lets mod all of our systems and download free games for pc! and download music with limewire! lets fuck up our economy(more than it already is)!
    Because the WII and the music industry are really what drives our economy amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post
    Because the WII and the music industry are really what drives our economy amirite?
    lol ,

DaviSinSin

Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post

jajaj myabe maybe xD

lol at my country the wii games are so cheap for a chipped wii xD, u can buy them for 1.5$ each xD