Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Xbox 360

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; i wanna buy 1 if anyone coud help me with questions like is live on my current internet cuz if ...
Page: 4

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

i wanna buy 1 if anyone coud help me with questions like
    is live on my current internet cuz if yes its BULLSHIT
    and shud i get an arcade or premium and is there many games u can play with 2 controlls like with brother or friends?=

agendas

Ye I got one. My online tag is quazymot0

My games are: halo 3, cod4, rainbow 6 vegas 2, gh3, rockband, getting the new grand theft, lost odyssey but its not online

i wanna buy 1 if anyone coud help me with questions like
    is live on my current internet cuz if yes its BULLSHIT
    and shud i get an arcade or premium and is there many games u can play with 2 controlls like with brother or friends?=[/b]
    Halo 3 would be the best choice if you were getting a 360 and want to play with friends or you brother.

Banned

Ye I got one. My online tag is quazymot0

My games are: halo 3, cod4, rainbow 6 vegas 2, gh3, rockband, getting the new grand theft, lost odyssey but its not online
    Halo 3 would be the best choice if you were getting a 360 and want to play with friends or you brother.[/b]

ahhh, you got Rockband...gotta wait until May in England, and we're paying double what you Americans paid.

gtfo..Im ordering my shit from USA and paying the $20 shipping fee's...saves me $60

SpiriT_HunteR

Rimo do you play COD4? I think ive seen you on before, but many ppl have names like you lol.

GT: MilitantWhiteGy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234