Xbox 360 Keyboard and Mouse adapter

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 Keyboard and Mouse adapter within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; this is what im using im actually using a combo in order to use key board and mouse and its ...
Page: 1

this is what im using im actually using a combo in order to use key board and mouse and its almost just as sexy as playing cod 4 on my pc .

incase u wanna check it out
    http://www.extreme-mods.com/XCM-XFPS-3-0-S...ssniperplus.htm
    ^ this is really the only way possible i've found and for watever reason it actually sucks no matter wat mouse u buy for it the deadzone is unplayable i mean its really bad BUT because it has the ps2 controller slot on it i got this also

http://store.richspsxparts.com/smfrusepckem.html
    this is the smart joy frag used with ps2's and the first xbox i used it on the first xbox so i already knew it would pwn and ofc it fixed the deadzone issues with the xfps

Only real downside to this is the price xfps is like 100 bucks u can maybe find it on ebay for like 50-80 but with shipping it usually doesn't matter and the smart joy frag cost me like 12-20 no shipping so in the end 120 dollars made it sooo worth it altho it required a little bit of work had to open the sjf and take off a transistor in order for enough power to go to the mouse really was easy tho just a little work all on google

the only other real option for using a keyboard and mouse is some other adapter thats is like 60 bucks and when i bought wasn't even finished yet but it also required the xfps so the cheaper version is xfps+sjf combo

so ya anyone else ever used keyboard and mouse for playstation or xbox ? the advantage really is worth the extra money so much that alot of console gamers call it cheating some of the shit i do in halo3 my friends who play pro are like wtf did u just do and are like yelling for a replay always lol

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

play games like a man. if u want a keyboard+mouse play pc... retarded. only for noobs who cant use the controller...

i can use a controller but for a fps game i see no point in using a controller

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

delete

i can use a controller but for a fps game i see no point in using a controller[/b]
    yea really, I suck at aimming games lol, I die so much just because I can't get my aim to the enemy's head, If it was PC I completely pwn everyone :P.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

kinda unfair for others playing who are playing online with controller and ur using mouse.. play like a man with a controller like others... its just like using pedal to minor

i am i found some keyboard when i was in my attic when i moved to this house and i use it for my x box since my mic broke