Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Xbox 360 vs PS3

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 vs PS3 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Call 1-800-4myxbox That is there CS # for people in the U.S. and canada i think. If you get the ...
Page: 3

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Call 1-800-4myxbox That is there CS # for people in the U.S. and canada i think. If you get the RROD you dont need receipt or anything (unless you still got your warrenty) from the store. If you get RROD and your regular warrenty is already out, you will get another 3 year warrenty or w/e (just for RROD)

I got my xbox back Tuesday and they fixed my RROD, thing is they broke my eject button and screwed with my wireless thing so now my mic cant connect to my system And i got COD4 stuck in my 360

So now i got to send it off AGAIN to get the eject button to work, and i called 2 days ago and i have yet to get my package label via support.xbox.com which i need to print to be able to ship it so i think tomorrow i will have to call them back AGAIN and tell them to fucking process me again, I had some stupid foreign lady on the phone which i could barley understand and she didn't know what she was doing. Put me on hold for about 8 mins or so to just tell me what i already know what to do. I have called support a few times and they always helped me in a fast time, but this lady -.-

I asked well will they check my wireless thing in the xbox to see if its working properly? She said no, once i get my xbox back to see if my mic connects to the xbox, if it does not then call them back.. LOL. Seriously wtf? I doubt i will have my 360 by the time christmas comes around [/b]
    owned

Shit...how long have you had the Xbox for Carlos? this is the exact reason i'm hesitant i'm buying another Xbox...and what did you Xbox like get the Red Ring so you turned it off for a little bit or something?[/b]
    I've had it for 2 months, i let my gf's little brother borrow it,when he returned it I hooked it up ,turned it on and it red ringed then I just turned it off unplugged everything and just reconnected it then it was fine but now it sounds like my xbox is forcing itself

agendas

That has nothing to do with getting the red ring of death.[/b]
    Overheating of the console. Thats exactly why you get it. I know people who put dust into the back of their 360 so it will overheat and get red ring so they get new console and free month of live.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Overheating of the console. Thats exactly why you get it. I know people who put dust into the back of their 360 so it will overheat and get red ring so they get new console and free month of live. [/b]
    but then again it takes a month to get it back from repair :P

Seems like you should get the xbox if the games you like are on it.. oh and BTW FF13 is for 360 too

hmmm123

I Use to have Both Xbox 360 and a PS3 but i sold the xbox just for the fact that i think the ps3 is better and Online is free i think that is what made me want to buy the Ps3

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

xbox live > psn just for the fact more people use headsets

I've played on PSN.. and have XBL myself.. I dunno, I seem to be attracted to XBL more.. seems more user friendly and funner to use

cigaret25

PS3, I like the controler more. :lol:

PS3, I like the controler more. :lol:[/b]
    hehe, its funny how peoples opinions are all different :P, I like the 360 controller more. Feels more stable In my opinion. However I HATED original xbox controllers lol. I wouldn't have gotten a 360 if the controllers were same as original xbox. So glad they made new ones :P

M3rgim

PS3 for free online games

Ps3 for the fact that some exclusive games are already worth it to buy a ps3 for.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have a PS3 and I think it's a great thing to have. I tend to spend more time on my PC but when I fancy playing SF4 there is nothing better

The Blueray feature is a big bruice bonous.

knightmaster2118

Xbox 360, tyvm

WildD3vil

ofcourse ps3 us much much better:P

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast