Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Xbox 360 worth it?

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 worth it? within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Originally Posted by ShizN1c You sir can go die. Every video game out there has " a bunch of lil' ...
Page: 2

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShizN1c View Post
    You sir can go die. Every video game out there has " a bunch of lil' kids" playing it. Halo 2/3/and now Reach are amazing games with an assload of customization, something that KO lacks. Also, people that say Halo sucks balls must be bad at it, b/c it is one of the few shooters that actually requires skill/practice. If anyone out there wants to game on the xbox 360 hit me up. My GT is o Woot o. I mostly play COD MW2 atm, but when Halo Reach comes out, i will be playing that.
    The fact that u can only compare it with KO says alot. Bout u and the game.

ps3 all the way

antoinevl1

get xbox 360. halo reach just came out !

Got the 360 new version. The built in wifi alone makes it worth it also bought halo reach mw2 and ff 13 really enjoying the 360 a lot more than ko

if it was before xbox was whey better on graphichs.. but now they advanced it on ps3
    so i reckon ps3+++

ps3 own xbox =/

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

stop posting random crap how xbox owns ps3 or ps3 owns xbox without posting anything like why u even think one of them owns another one.

i like xbox more for the fact i dont have to buy games onto my modded xbox and i love the controller much more + system link with other xbox 4v4 on halo or cod3 or that kinda shit.

CaDe7

PS3 OWNAGE :P lol

OFC IT IS,Much better then sony,Better live system doesnt get hacked like sony,And better players to play with on live

Unlimited

I have both systems (actually, I have about 7 Xbox 360s, 6 'old' styles, 1 of the new black 250 gb) and I have to say that as far as online games go, Xbox 360 is where it's at.
    Sure, paying $10~ a month for Xbox Live might be a lot considering the Xbox itself is already $299 (I bought the $499 Kinect bundle on the black one), but it truly is worth it.

I played on Xbox Live while living overseas in the Philippines where the max bandwidth of internet was 1 mbps up/256k down and I was playing fairly lag-less (back in the States, I play with a 30 mbps connection). The reason it doesn't lag even while playing overseas is because Xbox Live has dedicated servers while on the other hand, the Playstation Network (PSN) are public servers and lag immensely. I tried playing on the PSN overseas and would have retarded lag, like literally 3-5 second lag, so I'd just get on Live and would barely notice any lag at all.

As far as exclusive games go, it really depends on what you're looking for but I have to say that PS3 exclusives aren't as great anymore since a lot of the developers are trying to go with the dual system marketing strategy.
    I'm a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series and one of the main reasons why I bought a PS3 was because of Final Fantasy XIII thinking that the Final Fantasy series was going to be exclusive for the PS3/Sony systems...then I found out that it wasn't exclusive to the PS3. Since I'm always on Xbox Live, I decided to just buy FFXIII for the Xbox. I don't buy many PS3 games and whenever I do, I end up buying the same game for the Xbox, the reason being that online play is much better on Live.

Overall, I'd say that the Xbox is really where it's at and has definitely been worth my money.

Quote Originally Posted by teper View Post
    OFC IT IS,Much better then sony,Better live system doesnt get hacked like sony,And better players to play with on live
    X box was hacked at its early release tooo?

Is say they are equaly matched. Just play what your friends play!

HestenBosse

Well 1 big advance on x-box is that you don't need to pay each month to play online

+++++++++++++++++++++

yea its good man especially COD

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited View Post
    I have both systems (actually, I have about 7 Xbox 360s, 6 'old' styles, 1 of the new black 250 gb) and I have to say that as far as online games go, Xbox 360 is where it's at.
    Sure, paying $10~ a month for Xbox Live might be a lot considering the Xbox itself is already $299 (I bought the $499 Kinect bundle on the black one), but it truly is worth it.

I played on Xbox Live while living overseas in the Philippines where the max bandwidth of internet was 1 mbps up/256k down and I was playing fairly lag-less (back in the States, I play with a 30 mbps connection). The reason it doesn't lag even while playing overseas is because Xbox Live has dedicated servers while on the other hand, the Playstation Network (PSN) are public servers and lag immensely. I tried playing on the PSN overseas and would have retarded lag, like literally 3-5 second lag, so I'd just get on Live and would barely notice any lag at all.

As far as exclusive games go, it really depends on what you're looking for but I have to say that PS3 exclusives aren't as great anymore since a lot of the developers are trying to go with the dual system marketing strategy.
    I'm a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series and one of the main reasons why I bought a PS3 was because of Final Fantasy XIII thinking that the Final Fantasy series was going to be exclusive for the PS3/Sony systems...then I found out that it wasn't exclusive to the PS3. Since I'm always on Xbox Live, I decided to just buy FFXIII for the Xbox. I don't buy many PS3 games and whenever I do, I end up buying the same game for the Xbox, the reason being that online play is much better on Live.

Overall, I'd say that the Xbox is really where it's at and has definitely been worth my money.
    /thread *10ch*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast