xbox online

This is a discussion on xbox online within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; You can play free some this website, www.teamxlink.co.uk I moded my xbox, not sure if you need to have your ...
Page: 1

calibur

You can play free some this website, www.teamxlink.co.uk
    I moded my xbox, not sure if you need to have your xbox
    moded to play from this host. People really only play Halo2.
    C ya around.

Banned

This one of those places where all the modders that want rank 50 go and mod the matchmade games like little fuckcunts? If so give them a big fuck you from everyone who isn't a retard.

Banned

It's not that, it's a Hamachi for xboxes, which if done right fools the xbox into thinking it's connected to others via lan, not through xbox live.

XBC and Gamespy Tunnel were popular with Halo 1 (I played it ) and it was quite popular for Halo2 before xbox live was common. They're pretty much dead now and probably will stay dead now Halo 3's out

Banned

This one of those places where all the modders that want rank 50 go and mod the matchmade games like little fuckcunts? If so give them a big fuck you from everyone who isn't a retard.[/b]
    agree

is it so hard to fucking buy online ?
    you get 3 free 1 month accounts for 360 and its fucking cheap for online, dam you must be poor to have to do this <_<
    sure do this with K2 but come on bungie????? they are GG and you trying to screw them over